Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

John Eagle Honda of Dallas

Dallas, TX

1,676 Reviews
John Eagle Honda in Dallas, Texas has the Honda you have been searching for at a price you can afford. When it comes down to reliability, you can’t go wrong with a brand new Honda. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics, and multiple automotive certifications, John Eagle Honda is your Dallas and Fort Worth Honda dealer offering huge savings in price and financing. Our mission is to make every customer a Honda customer for life by consistently providing world class service, superb customer care, competitive prices, and a staff that provides a wonderful experience when purchasing a car. Visit us today and take a test drive in your dream Honda or give us a call at 888.343.7677 to find out more about our New Car, Used Car, Service and parts Specials and Incentives. We are located in Dallas, which is a short drive from Irving, Plano, Garland, Richardson, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Coppell, Irving, Grand Prairie and Duncanville.

5311 Lemmon Ave

Dallas, TX

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,677 reviews

January 24, 2022

Service advisor Juan did a fantastic job! Was honest and took responsibility and pride getting us taken care of! More

by jack.chappell
Jan 24, 2022 -

jack.chappell responded

Juan was awesom

January 22, 2022

Wm 'Mike' Workman and his supervisor were awesome. Checkout was professional and easy too. Would recommend this shop to any Honda customer More

by glbrueggeman
Other Employees : Wm ‘Mike’ Workman - 5 stars
January 22, 2022

John Eagle Honda is my go to dealership for all of my car needs. I would like to personally thank Mark Shipman for working with me and ensuring that I was taken care of in a timely manner. More

by Janee
Other Employees : Domingo
January 22, 2022

Very good service, very good explanation of car’s problems, excellent facility, convenient hours of operation. More

by tmangell
Phil
January 20, 2022

Very friendly service rep, kept me in the loop; work was done quickly and car delivered on time More

by Rprice

John Eagle Honda of Dallas responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide our team with such positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

January 20, 2022

The service at the dealership was excellent. There were some communication issues with corporate related to ordering a part that complicated my service. However, my technician explained the situation and r More

by dallasjobs
Joel Vargas

John Eagle Honda of Dallas responded

Thanks for the feedback. We aim to provide every client with a five-star experience, and we're happy Joel was able to do that for you despite some communication issues. We look forward to serving you again at John Eagle Honda of Dallas!

January 20, 2022

Honest, fair, and friendly environment. I’d refer anyone to John Eagle of Dallas. Stress-free car buying experience!!! Ask for Ann. More

by Alec94
Other Employees : Domingo

John Eagle Honda of Dallas responded

Thanks for the kind words, Alec! Ann is an asset to our team and she was thrilled to hear your feedback. Thanks for trusting the team at John Eagle Honda with your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again soon.

January 19, 2022

Every service advisor I have dealt with is always answered my questions and explained thoroughly the plan for assessing any problem. I receive text updates on the status of my car and when it will be More

by elaineekmark
Jeff Harris, service advisor, 5 stars
Jan 20, 2022 -

John Eagle Honda of Dallas responded

Thanks so much for the kind words, Elaine! We're thrilled that our service team has been able to assist you with any questions and ensuring your vehicle is back on the road safely. We look forward to continuing to serve you at John Eagle Honda of Dallas.

January 19, 2022

Made the buying experience smooth and easy! I dreaded the hassle with buying a car but there was none. More

by diannaliu1298
Jan 20, 2022 -

John Eagle Honda of Dallas responded

Hi Dianna, welcome to the John Eagle family! We're thrilled Mark was able to assist you during your purchase. Feel free to reach out to Mark or any member of our team if we can assist you!

January 16, 2022

Everyone was so helpful and efficient in getting me my new vehicle. Great experience overall More

by SPS
Other Employees : Delight

John Eagle Honda of Dallas responded

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you again soon,

1 - 10 of 1,677 results