John Elway's Claremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

620 Auto Center Dr , Claremont, California 91711

Kelson Hutchinson, Sales Manager, John Elway's Claremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kelson Hutchinson

Kevin Frentescu, Internet Sales Manager, John Elway's Claremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kevin Frentescu

Oscar Guillen

October 10, 2018

"Excellence!!!!"

- Mean Marine

Kelson Hutchinson, the man behind the magic. This man is relentless at working on a deal for you. If he can’t do it, it can’t be done. I’ve never seen one man work such magic at a dealership in my lifetime. Incredible guy!!! Thank you for everything. My family and I are completely satisfied with our new vehicle. This man is as real as they come. Don’t let the scowl fool you. That just means he’s hard at work on your deal. He’s not happy until you’re happy.

Sol Spencer

October 07, 2018

"My amazing jeep"

- Pastor jones

My wife and I were turned down by three other dealerships. They had tried putting me into a car I didn’t like. But Kevin found the perfect 2019 Jeep latitude for me. He was truly a blessing to us.

Kevin Frentescu
Oscar Guillen
Other Employees : John and Daniel, Randy

September 25, 2018

"New Jeep owner"

- Powers

Amazing experience with Cameron and Kelson. Cameron helped me find the perfect Jeep for me, answered all my questions, and never once did I feel pressure! I had tons of questions and it was months of questions before I even came in for a test drive! He showed me all my options, I test drove hard tops vs. soft tops and he even found me the perfect color! Even after buying my Jeep he still continues to help me with accessories, answering questions and is very kind! Cameron is very personable, patient breaks the stereo type of car sales guy!!!

Other Employees : Cameron Diebolt