John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors - Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

700 Garfield St S, Cambridge, Minnesota 55008

Jayne Beise, Internet Sales, John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors - Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Internet Sales
Donny Vincent, Sales Manager, John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors - Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Donny Vincent

Jeff Anderson, General Sales Manager, John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors - Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Jeff Anderson

Tom Steffes, Internet Sales, John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors - Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Tom Steffes

Internet Sales

November 14, 2018

"Great service and no pressure!!"

- Craig Benson

I had a great experience purchasing my new truck. Great price and great rebates allowed me to buy the truck I have always wanted! I worked with Jayne, she was awesome, no pressure and a straight shooter. Jayne and Don got me the best price so I could drive away smiling! Thank you for your amazing service, loving that new truck smell!! Craig Benson

Other Employees : Don

November 07, 2018

"We came in for a used Chevy and left with a new Jeep"

- Steve

I admit, we were picky. We came in set on purchasing a used Chevy and test drove several options, but none felt quite right. Jayne was patient, accommodating, and helpful while we remained undecided. Eventually, we decided to give a Jeep a test drive. The moment we sat in the 2019 Cherokee limited edition, we looked at each other and knew: “This was the one.” Thank you, Jayne!

November 03, 2018

"Everything was so easy and we thank Jayne for her expertise."

- Grannykay

I would definately reccomend John Hirsch for buying a new car. Ask for Jayne. As everybody else we came in contact with, she was so friendly and definately knows her business. We bought a 2019 Chevy Trax and absolutely love it.

Used 2013 Lincoln MKS, $13491