Joyce Honda

Joe San Roman, Senior Sales & Leasing Associate, Joyce Honda

Joe San Roman

Senior Sales & Leasing Associate

November 15, 2017

"Efren Madrigal and Joyce Honda = Awesome"

- jmcmahon1

I spent a few weeks visiting most dealers in the area and I talked with a handful of sales teams. It was easy to make a decisions to purchasing through Joyce Honda. The sales person, Efren, was helpful and honest. He listened to the list of my needs, provided the additional information i requested and he was practical in narrowing down a list of cars I should review. Efren and the team at Joyce were respectful to my schedule which made the process easy. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Efren M

November 15, 2017

"Excellent"

- Birgitta

This was the best new car buying experience I ever had. Great service, fair pricing, no pressure,friendly, personable. Tom Duffy great!! Highly recommended. Love my new car.

Tom Duffy
Larry Swanson
Manny Paez

November 13, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service and Satisfaction!"

- tfamily car

Corey was our Sales Rep at Joyce Honda. He provided us with excellent customer service. He was able to help us find the right car at the right price. We highly recommend Corey if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Corey for working with us and assisting us. We appreciate your efforts!

Corey Wiesel
Other Employees : Angel (Sales Manager) and Andre (Finance)

New 2018 Honda CR-V, $31825