Keffer Hyundai

Brandon Bullock

April 06, 2018

"great value for money!"

- mantova

We already knew and liked this car very much, so we talked openly about the price, guarantee and services provided in the short and long term.

Marcio Almeida

April 06, 2018

"Poor Management"

- shalonda lambert

My father and I attempted to speak with Dan about new car transaction was handled. Rather than taking it as feedback he rather argue and basically state we are wrong. I told him that I didnt recieve all my paperwork when signing for new car. He states that I did even though he wasnt a part of deal. I also informed him how the employees did not offer to check of discounts. He states that they always do. I dont car what they always do. It wasn't done with me . Know me as the customer will suffer offer miscommunication and lack of professionalism. He told me he would contact me yesterday about the rebate. Did he?.. no. Justin calls on his behalf today asking for more paperwork that's due tomorrow.. thanks I appreciate the lack of effort that you provided to assist me. Bad business and poor example of management.

Dan Faria

April 05, 2018

"Exceptional"

- kanace1

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had (and I have purchased 6 cars so far in my life). Tom was respectful, listened to what I wanted and needed. Everyone in this dealership is friendly and helpful. It also went smoothly and did not take hours and hours as it has in the past. Wonderful car buying... I am sure their maintenance department will be just as good when I go in.

Tom Mills