Keffer Hyundai

Shelene Al Brahim, Internet Sales Manager, Keffer Hyundai

Shelene Al Brahim

Internet Sales Manager

January 15, 2018

"Our 2017 Tuscon Eco purchase"

- Ronoreo

We are very excited to have purchased our 2017 Tuscon Echo from Keffer Hyundai. Our sales consulant Marcio Almeida was very helpful in giving us information on the purchase of a new vehicle versus a used one. Marcio was able to answer any questions we had concerning our purchase. The staff that we had contact with were very receptive and knowledgeable . Having owned a Sonata for the last 11 years I am looking forward to another enjoyable period with our Tuscon Echo.

Marcio Almeida
Neal Saunders
Dan Faria
Other Employees : Karie Brock, Finance Manager

January 14, 2018

"straight forward, honest, easy experience"

- eric kozlow

Very easy transaction with all details worked out by email / phone prior to arriving at the dealership. Everything was as described and promised. A+. Would recommend as a superior dealership with excellent management.

Lewis Gobble
Dan Faria
Gabriel Faria

January 14, 2018

"I have a Sonata and I wanted to get a small SUV. "

- deerpkd

We came in to talk to someone and despite a Tuesday, it was very busy.The receptionist greeted us and told us someone would be with us. Tommy came out, we discussed what we were looking for. I was looking for a 2016 or 2017 Santa Fee but he said there were gone. We test drove the Tucson. and asked for a price work up. It took a very long time , again it was very busy I am wondering if I can come in and have someone go over the features in my car and can I get an appointment for this? I work a lot of hours on the other side of town, and go to school. I will call and try and set this up.

Brandon Bullock