Kelly Ford

Mike Walsh

September 21, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- Rick M

I purchased a Ford F150 truck and by far the best experience I've had when purchasing a new vehicle. Sales consultant Robert England was great to work with, no pressure, down to earth and I was very comfortable dealing with him. Very happy with overall experience. Would highly recommend Kelly Ford to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Robert England
Sabrina Marchelli
Gary Sbordone

September 18, 2017

"Needed a new clutch fix cracked dash and take care of old r"

- Jobob

I was treated rudely one too many times at ford in Danvers so when they said it could take up to a month to get a new clutch i decided to try kelly ford in Beverly even though it was 5 miles further away than danvers. I was treated well. The service dept kept me informed throughout the process and they were able to get the parts I needed in a day. I'll continue to go out of my way to use Kell Ford of Beverly. Especially when its time to upgrade my wheels!

I didn't get/ remember anyones name

September 11, 2017

"my first hybrid lease"

- Bruce123

My Honda Civic lease was soon to end, so I just happened to see this place driving buy. Just so impressed with the no pressure sales walked out of here very happy with a brand new 2017 Ford C-Max Energy.

Gary Sbordone