Kelly Ford

Ambrose Orlando

May 10, 2018

"Very good experience!"

- conniedteach

I got a lot of information from my sales person. He was very attentive. We also had a great road test to try it out. Everything worked out very well!

Fran Silva

April 24, 2018

"F150 buying experieence"

- Scott T

In January I decided that I wanted a truck and after contacting every Ford dealer in eastern MA, RI and CT and ended my search at Kelly Ford. My salesman was Robert England was extremely knowledgeable. I have purchased numerous vehicles in the past 20 years and Robert has been the best salesman that I have had. During the negotiation process I also met John Celesk who gave me a great price on the vehicle that I was interested in. After leaving for the night to think about it I realized that it was not the truck I ultimately wanted. Instead of pushing me to settle into something that I would have like and not loved John suggested that we build a truck in order to get everything that I wanted and nothing that was unnecessary. The following day did just that and today I picked up my 2018 F150 in blue jean metallic. My overall experience was great and I highly recommend you consider them for your future Ford purchase.

Robert England
Gary Sbordone
John Celesk

April 06, 2018

"Very good service "

- Pd1104

Early drop-off was easy and convenient. Pleasant environment. Friendly and courteous. Very helpful with information I requested. Refreshments were welcomed after my long day.

Xavier was great!! Thank you