Kelly Honda

John Moore, Internet Sales Consultant, Kelly Honda

John Moore

Internet Sales Consultant

October 17, 2018

"Very pleased with Kelly Honda"

- Mycar

From first interaction to the end all went smooth and I got exactly what I wanted I am sure I will use Kelly next time I need a car

Alfredo Pimentel
Anthony Riccio

October 15, 2018

"Great "

- Kiki

I received a great service and I will coming back next time I need any services. I will recommend it to everyone. Thank you very much, Katya

Jeff Rumson

October 12, 2018

"Ryn is the best salesperson!"

- Smshau09

Ryn was awesome! He is honestly the easiest, most relaxed person I’ve worked with at any Honda dealer on the north shore. He really helped me negotiate the purchase of my 2015 Honda Crosstour and made sure I got the best trade in value for my CRV. If you go to Honda on the Lynnway in Lynn, ask for him!

Ryn Benson