Kelly Honda

James Hudson

Ariel Vittini, Service Advisor, Kelly Honda

Ariel Vittini

June 13, 2018

"Quality Dealer with Top notch Sales Person - Angel Isales. "

- MNT

It may seem like an unbelievable but I was horrified after visiting two other Honda dealers. I was so jaded that I was strongly considering keeping my 11 year old Subaru. Luckily, my nephew informed Angel of my terrifying experience and he immediately reached out to me. He listened attentively and respectfully to my concerns and needs. Shortly after initial telephone conversation, he called back with my options. He presented me with options that exceeded my expectations. Yet, I still felt uneasy as I nervously drove over still expecting the worst. To make a long story short, he exceeded my needs. I am proud to say I am a owner of a 2018 Honda HRV. I will never deal with any other dealer than Kelly Honda/Angel. His name says it all. I should also mention Anthony Riccio on the Finance side was also a true pleasure to work with. Honestly the entire team should be commended for their professionalism and dedication to the customer. Thank you all for restoring my faith and making me a proud Honda owner. Honorable mention to German Orellana.

Angel Isales
Anthony Riccio

June 08, 2018

"Fun Purchase"

- High Five

Both James and Luke really made it a fun experience, and really pushed me to feel comfortable in the car first before even purchasing one, even offered the lower trim model on CR-V to me, they are adorable.

James Hudson
Other Employees : Luke Wendt

June 05, 2018

"Customer service at its finest!!"

- Stef12987

In a world full of No's, Kelly Honda said Yes!! Brian Philo and Samantha Montanez were nothing less then amazing! Brian went above and beyond to make sure I got what I could afford and more importantly what I wanted. He was super understanding, friendly! Even though my credit was terrible he treated me as though I had A1 credit. Didn't get that anywhere else. I highly recommend Kelly Honda in Lynn, ma. Samantha was very informative, helpful, friendly and was a pleasure to work with. They both were the epitome nof outstanding customer service! I was even provided with a loaner car until my new baby was ready.

Brian Philo