Kelly Honda

Joseph Oise

August 15, 2018

"Professionals "

- cferrandi

Pleasant and informative Both Joseph and Brian were helpful and understanding Joseph came highly recommended by my sister and brother in law. I would recommend this dealership

Joseph Oise
Brian Philo

August 14, 2018

"Happy to help"

- Jon S.

I just signed my third three year lease for a Honda Civic with Kelly Honda. I keep returning to Kelly because they have great prices, but an even better sales staff. This time I worked with General Sales Manager Jeremy McComb and salesman Victor Jimenez. They were helpful and efficient with my lease. The best part was that after the sale I ran into a snag with getting my new Boston resident parking sticker. Jeremy stepped up for me and provided documentation for the parking clerk office. That’s what I call extraordinary service!!! I’ll see you in three years for my fourth Honda!! Thanks!

Victor Jimenez
Jeremy McComb

August 10, 2018

"Really good!!"

- Wildj14

I got a new CRV for a nice price, I traded my old Acura 2008 with more than 180,000 miles and also got a discount on the new car. It's been a nice experience.

Ryn Benson