Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Aaron Santana

September 23, 2018

"Lizzy is the best!"

- Kim2018

Perfection is what you get when your lucky enough to have Lizzy as your saleswoman! Smart, knowledgeable and patient! She basically answered all my questions without even asking & this was on 2 separate vehicles. Pleasure working w her & would recommend her again & again. Thank you again Lizzy😊

Elizabeth Lam

September 18, 2018

"Yamen Dallajo sales associate"

- Jimanddiane

Yamen was very patient in explaining my lease options. He followed up on all inquiries and communicated well via phone, text or email. I have not leased or purchased a vehicle since 2012. Yamen was patient through the total package including final delivery of my Cherokee. I would definately recommend him to others as well as myself in the future.

Yamen Dallaji
Aaron Santana

September 15, 2018

"Service/ front desk"

- Aruba77

I booked an appointment 7 days prior. Dropped my vehicle at 7:45am for a part recall. They asked me if I needed a ride ( I said no) was going jogging. I received a call at around 4 hours later suggesting some type of flushing etc. I agreed. Service person said he was going to call me as soon as it was ready. 2 or 3 hours later I was in the area , I called and the lady that answered the phone told me the my service person was out on lunch and I had to call back ??? I asked can you checked to see if my vehicle is ready??? Laziness!!! She checked and my car was actually ready and never received a call. I’m more upset with the lady that couldn’t check to see if my car was ready. The only thing she had to do was check computer or turned her chair and walk 5 steps and ask service. I call that Laziness!!! I never , ever give reviews because I feel bad but I had to this time. I had a few at this location

I forgot who took Care of me

Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee