Kelly Jeep Chrysler

Pablo Carvajal

January 28, 2018

"Great experience "

- Ann123

I just had a great experience leasing my new Jeep with Yamen Dallaji! The whole experience from beginning to end was up to par. Yamen spent a lot of time explaining to me all the details about the car I chose, he was so focused on my needs and worked hard to fulfill all what I wanted. Even after we signed the contract he spent so much time explaining to me all the features of the car and made sure I knew how to use all the extra features before I left the dealership. Yamen is very courteous and highly knowledgeable and I highly recommend working with with him for your next car purchase/lease.

Yamen Dallaji

January 26, 2018

"Professional "

- luna

I have never dealt with a more respectful and helpful dealership. The very knowledgeable salesperson, as well as the finance person, made me comfortable and secure in my selection of the vehicle.

Dave Strazzere

January 22, 2018

"Happy with my 2018 Cherokee. Janet is a great salesperson! "

- SheilaJ

If you go to Kelly ask for Janet! I leased a vehicle this month & the overall experience was great. I will say however that I wasn’t exactly pleased with the financing paperwork which was messed up & a warranty was thrown in that I did not expect or want. They took care of that for me & I drove away very pleased after All was said & done. Janet is very thorough & walked me thru all the options in the Jeep. I would return to Kelly again as I feel after shopping around I got the best deal & customer service. Everyone there is very attentive as well. As soon as you walk into the showroom you’re paid attention to & not ignored like some dealerships! Great job Janet! Keep it up!!

Robert Page