Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Lou-Royce Christophe

Corey Ragusa, Sales Consultant, Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Corey Ragusa

November 13, 2018

"Great Experience at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield "

- Cj44

My experience was great while finding my car, Lou-Royce Christopher was an excellent help especially with getting back to me with information. He answered all my questions and worked very hard. In the end I found the perfect car for me and I’m very satisfied.

Lou-Royce Christophe

November 08, 2018

"Great dealership with a awesome salesperson!"

- Foxymustang65

Walked into Kelly Nissan Lynnfield Ma. Alex Menendez is sensational he took the time to help me and my friend to buy SUV’s! Best place to buy an Suv! Alex is the best and so is Kelly Nissan! We love Alex and our new SUV’s!! Thanks again for outstanding salesmanship!!🚗???🏻

Alex Menendez

November 06, 2018

"Awesome service"

- MJM6035

Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is awesome. My service rep Roy is a very knowledgeable and kind man. I would recommend Kelly Nissan to all of my friends.

Roy Sletterink