Ken Pollock Volvo Cars - Service Center

64 Reviews of Ken Pollock Volvo Cars - Service Center

September 21, 2018

"Excellent Service Department"

- Peter P

Drew, Jason and Angelo go above and beyond, as usual, to meet my needs and schedule. The technical staff is extremely efficient and always delivers on time. Thanks for the exceptional service.

Angelo Manganello
September 21, 2018

"Scheduled maintenance "

- Pg2337

From the moment that my XC60 came due for service to my wife picking it up Ken Pollocks team went above and beyond to make our experience top notch. Scheduling was very easy, Drew made sure to have a loaner vehicle ready for my wife the night before. She did not have to wait when she came in to pick the vehicle up and had no wait when our vehicle was finished. Other than having to drive to your dealership she had no disruption to her day. Thank you very much for making regular maintenance of the vehicle so easy!

Aarron Nichols
September 15, 2018

"Premier Dealership "

- C4me

Drew went above and beyond in servicing my XC60. Very attentive and accommodating. Service department did a fantastic job with repairs. Had a fabulous loaner to use while repairs were done. Amiable staff. This dealership will always be my first choice for future purchases and service.

September 11, 2018

"Service and repair"

- Kmike1024

My 2018 Volvo XC60 had a problem with being able to go to drive and neutral They were helpful in getting us right in to diagnose and repair Also had tires rotated, oil change, inspection Great service, kept us informed on progress Drew was very attentive to our needs. Great service

September 10, 2018

"Professional service"

- CHUCKF

Drew was very professional in handling my maintenance experience. He was very efficient in getting me in and out of the Service department with ease It was a very nice and pleasant experience which makes me happy that I purchased a Volvo.

Sep 10, 2018 -

Ken Pollock Volvo Cars responded

Hi Chuck, we're happy that you are loving your Volvo! It was great to have you with us for service. Thanks again for the great review!

September 07, 2018

"Service"

- Chuck Brown

All aspects of the service received were excellent! Cordiality, caring, and promptness were exhibited and my 2010 Volvo XC60 was cared for and serviced as promptly as possible.

Sep 10, 2018 -

Ken Pollock Volvo Cars responded

Thank you for the 5 stars! It's our pleasure to get you in, out and back on the road in no time!

August 25, 2018

"Volvo Service"

- Happy Volvo owner

I have an older Volvo that was having issues. They worked so hard to find the problem even working with the engineers in Finland. Car is running well and now I’m going to take my newer one for more of their great timely service .

Aug 31, 2018 -

Ken Pollock Volvo Cars responded

Thank you for your review! We're happy to help however we can to get you back on the road. Never hesitate to give us a call if you need anything!

August 25, 2018

"Great Service"

- MCS69

Drew is the best service agent I have met in 62 years. He goes above and beyond with everything. Great Service, that makes you come back when needed. Overall a 10 out of 10 for me.

Jeff Ohm
Aug 31, 2018 -

Ken Pollock Volvo Cars responded

Thank you for the five stars! We're happy to be able to get you in for service and back on the road hassle free.

August 17, 2018

"Service Dept"

- Dave

Highly satisfied with the exceptional care given to my XC60; and also how I am being taken care of as a repeat customer ! Excellent service department !

Angelo Manganello
Brian Marcinkowski
Aug 23, 2018 -

Ken Pollock Volvo Cars responded

Thanks, Dave. We pride ourselves on customer service, and we are always happy to have you as a part of the Ken Pollock Volvo family.

August 04, 2018

"Always helpful and friendly"

- Brendab

I have been a customer since I bought my first Volvo S60 in July 2013. I still have the car and they provide my maintenance. I consistently receive prompt, courteous, friendly service whenever I am there. The guys are the best!

Dave Chapple
Melissa Caprari
Aug 05, 2018 -

Ken Pollock Volvo Cars responded

Brenda, thank you for the 5 star review! We’re always happy to have you here with us!