Key Hyundai

Fred Matthews

April 17, 2018

"Amazing!! "

- hlauren143

Best dealership I have ever worked with! Polite, very helpful and a clean dealership!! My car was out front to test drive before I even arrived!! Perfect purchase.

April 15, 2018

"Very simple"

- Audi guy

This purchase was for my mom. I came into this dealership a little frustrated with another dealership. I met Brian, explained what I needed and was done with the deal within 30 minutes. I basically made it easy for him to help me but I will say that his personality made the business deal a good one for both of us. Overall, I'm very happy with key Hyundai.

March 24, 2018

"Bryan Brown assistance with sister's purchase"

- razorman0424

Bryan Brown did an excellent job assisting my sister recently in purchasing a 2018 Hyundai Sonata. He was able to get one with all the safety features she needed for the price she wanted in her color. Despite a few hick-ups which were out of his control, he made the experience enjoyable and memorable for her and my little foster niece.

Bryan Brown