Key Hyundai

Alan Read

October 13, 2018

"Only the best service"

- devanywellman39

I only use Key Hyundai for any kind of service for my car, and it’s because they are the BEST. They have always taken such good care of me and my car. My car was having engine issues, and I was sure that I was going to need a rental because it would take several days to fix. Ronnie reassured me that it shouldn’t take that long and offered to pay for me to be driven to work clear over in jacksonville Beach. Sure enough, I had my car back by the end of that same day, completely fixed, and they gave me a ride to and from work so I wouldn’t need to rent a car. They were timely, on top of communication, and even vacuumed my car for me. Thank you so much guys!

October 12, 2018

"Service with a smile!"

- Heather B

Everyone at Key Hyundai is amazing! Ronnie gets my car serviced promptly and keeps me updated with what's going on! Would definitely recommend them to others!

October 10, 2018

"Happy Family "

- ke4ich

4th purchase always have a great experience Nelson had been very helpful everyone we come in. This will continue to be our number one choice of dealerships

Nelson Caballero