Key Scales Ford

1719 Citrus Boulevard, Leesburg, Florida 34748 Directions

1,381 Reviews of Key Scales Ford

September 08, 2018

"Second Purchase from Key Scales Ford"

- Linda 13 Grandkids

A young man named Andrew Morton was the first person to approach me and talk about what I was looking for. I told him I had bought a Ford Edge there in 2011 and was interested in getting a new car, either to buy or lease. He was great to work with, as was Fred Almonte who is mentoring Andrew. It was a stress-free experience, which is what I was looking for. In the end, after test-driving a beautiful Ford Fusion, I followed up by leasing this same vehicle. I'm really happy with my new vehicle and the staff at Key Scales Ford.

Other Employees : Andrew Morton
September 07, 2018

"Excellent Buying experience"

- Excellent buying experience

Allen, our sales person was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking to purchase. He took the time to understand what we were looking for in a vehicle and didn't waste our time. Great buying experience. Thanks

Allen O'Shea
Jim Roberts
Randy Lofton
September 04, 2018

"Commendable Business "

- Edge#2

My husband and I like the way Key Scales Ford does business. They stick to the no-pressure strategy and this is greatly appreciated. This is the second new vehicle we have purchased from Key Scales Ford.

Rich Rysell
August 30, 2018

"Lied to me about the battery in the key fob"

- Timmetcalfe

Let just start off by saying do yourself a favor and never go there unless you want to be lied to and taken advantage of. I had my car towed there in need of a new battery key fob, but instead they wanted to charge me $500 for two keys. I then had to pay for a rental to drive home to get the spare key. I was then charged $141.24 for a diagnostic. Long story short I ended up paying nearly $500 for simple key fob battery. I'm not happy and I hope this review can prevent this from happening to someone else.

Sabrina Manning
Sep 10, 2018 -

Key Scales Ford responded

Tim, you chose to have your vehicle towed to our dealership because it would not start. The tow bill is your financial responsibility. When our service advisor spoke to you about your vehicle you were under the impression that the starter was bad. The service advisor advised you that there would be a diagnostic fee to diagnose the concern and that you would be contacted once the failure was diagnosed. The technician was able to connect the vehicle to Ford’s diagnostic program and the vehicle read “theft code” and “fuel pump circuit code”. The technician determined the key was bad. At this point, the service advisor gave you two options to continue the diagnosis. You could either provide us with a second key or we could program two new keys. In order to program a key to a vehicle, there is a requirement of two good keys. At this time, we had no good keys. You declined immediately going to Orlando to get your key to provide it to us. You also declined the programing of new keys. At this time, we were waiting for you to decide how you wanted to proceed. Finally, you decided to mail your good key to us. We received your key in the mail. This key started the vehicle confirming our technician’s diagnosis of having a bad key. The technician verified there were no other stored codes. We cleared the history codes. The vehicle passed the health check and all systems are working as designed. You paid for our technician’s time to diagnose the concerns with your vehicle, which you pre-approved. You chose to get a rental (not thru us) and your action delayed the diagnostic process with the delayed delivery of the 2nd key. You work in the automotive industry, you should understand the process. You had your service manager contact us and we explained in detail the diagnosis. Your service manager never questioned our service advisor after she explained in detail the diagnosis. In closing, the battery in key fobs are for keyless entries only. The battery is not for starting the vehicle. You were fairly charged for the services we gave you. You were only charged what you approved.

August 21, 2018

"Second Time Good as the First"

- Papa&Nana

We just purchased our second F150 from Fred Almonte and it was a great experience. If you’re looking for a vehicle give Key Scakes a try.

Don Garrett
Other Employees : We have worked with Chris Webber in the past and he does a good job also
August 05, 2018

"Fast and friendly "

- Melissa

FRED and the finance team went above and beyond. I left keyscales in the nicest car I've ever had in my life. Got me the payment I wanted without breaking my bank...lol.Im so glad I decided to trade my car in. We had a little hiccup with finance companies but Mrs scales gave us her personal code and I was able to leave with the car I wanted.

Alexandra Scales
Aug 05, 2018 -

Key Scales Ford responded

Thank you for come to Key Scales Ford. We are happy to hear that our employees went above and beyond. That is our expectation. Enjoy your lovely car!

"An unexpected purchase"

- Walter987

Went into the dealership to have an idea of what the costs would be to purchase a new Escape. Left the dealership with a new Escape. There was no pressure from Rich, he just put the numbers in front of me and we dealt.

Rich Rysell

Key Scales Ford responded

Isn't it great to not feel pressure! We are happy you noticed! We hope you will share your experience with your friends, family and neighbors.

"purchase new car"

- gayle

friendly easy to talk to. Knows the product and explains it to the customer, Makes the buying process simple. I will be back for my next vehicle. purchase

Bob Wally

Key Scales Ford responded

Simple is the name of the game! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Send your friends!

August 01, 2018

"Great place to buy a car."

- Gary1948

Our salesman Robert Brown worked very hard to get us the right used car at the right price. He was very knowlegable about the vehicle and went over all the features of this vehicle with us. I would recommed Robert Brown and Key Scales Ford to anyone looking for car.

Randy Lofton
Other Employees : Salesman Robert Brown - Five Stars

Key Scales Ford responded

Great! We thank you for your review and referrals. Please call us or stop in if we can be of service to you again.

July 30, 2018

"Easy process"

- deeva211

The whole process was made very easy. Fred makes things simple. Everyone at Key Scales Ford treated me with respect and seemed happy to help me.

Key Scales Ford responded

We are always happy to help our customers. Respect is important to our business. We hope you will share your experience with your friends and please let us know if you can serve you again.

1 - 10 of 1,381 results