Kia of Lansing

Jeff Darden

September 07, 2017

"Kia of Lansing"

- Greatluv

The associates are always professional and kind whenever I enter the facility! They are the only dealer I trust with my vehicle! Great customer service!

Keith, Jermey, service and parts dept.

June 22, 2017

"Wonderul Service"

- cheree103

I went to Kia of Lansing to purchase a Kia Sorento. I didn't think I would actually be able to buy the car that I wanted. But I was amazed at how both Staci and Lisa worked together to help me buy my Sorento. This is the second Kia that I have purchased from the dealership, and I absolutely love it!!! I will recommend them to all of my family and friends. Thank you so much ladies!!!

Staci Alexander

June 03, 2017

"Best vehicle. Great service. Ausome staff.Kody is the best h"

- Judy Rodgers

This is my 2nd serento. I love them. My daughter got a Kia because she liked mine. You couldn't find a better sales rep or service department . Honestly friendly and really wants to help you I've even referred Kody to several people I work with.

Kody Slaght