Kia of Lansing

Kody Slaght

Mike Miller, Sales Consultant, Kia of Lansing

Mike Miller

February 07, 2018

"Felt they were not playing games with me"

- doglover70

After dealing with many salesmen and many dealers over the years I felt this dealership was not playing games with me. They had the inventory shown online, the chat session was quick and helpful, and I was not being pressured to buy "packages" that I did not want. I keep my cars for many years and when I decide on a model and the packages that I want and do not want, I do not want someone telling me that I should want something different.

Neil Miller
Other Employees : Management

January 10, 2018

"Dustin rocks!"

- Brandy Elston

Dustin was very efficient. He kept me informed the whole time my vehicle was in service and I really appreciate that. I look forward to returning for future service work.

Dustin

November 14, 2017

"GOT A CAR WITH LOW CREDIT , AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE "

- lions4life1985

the environment is friendly and the sales rep i worked with did everything she could to get me in to a safe vehicle , IN ADDITION I HAVE A LOWER CREDIT SCORE AND THEY STILL WORKED WITH ME AND FOUND A 2012 VEHICLE WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE FOR MY VEHICLE PURCHASES.

Used 2017 Ford Expedition, $33550