Kings Ford Inc

Ben Mumfrey, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Kings Ford Inc

Ben Mumfrey

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 14, 2018

"Bait and switch tactics and a major waste of my time"

- CraigW

I have never been any more disgusted with the ‘bait & switch’ tactics I have just experienced with Kings Ford today – unprofessional and incredulous . . . For months, have repeatedly received their email propaganda as show below: We often receive requests for pre-owned vehicle models similar to yours. According to our records, it appears you have approximately 8 payments remaining on your 2016 Ford Fusion and are paying approximately $218. Being able to acquire vehicles that we have either sold, serviced or both that we can add to our Pre-Owned inventory is the best possible scenario. In a search of our customer records I identified your car as a perfect match for us. As compensation to you, if we could upgrade you to a newer Ford Fusion keeping your payments about the same, would you consider letting us purchase your car? Decided to call to better understand what is really involved with this process, made an appointment and was blatantly told REPEATEDLY, in person, and several times over the phone, that all that was needed was driver’s license, proof of insurance and my time, to come in, chose a new model fusion and extend lease with a monthly payment matching my current obligation. Scheduled appointment today, and came in, prepared to participate in this lease upgrade and at that time, was informed my monthly payment would be more than TWICE what I was paying!! Absolutely unbelievable, I mean nothing short of pathetic, constantly presenting a fraudulent offer and waste my time – extremely disappointing

August 24, 2018

"Brand new trans leaking. 45 days+$700 rental=Still Leaking"

- Ford Customer never again

Car was in the shop for 45days for a transmission leak.. all under warranty (brand new trans) Ford failed to solve the issue but charged me $700 in rentals for work that should have been completed in 48 hours.

Travis Martin
Matt Huber
Jason Poulin
Jerrod Rush

July 18, 2018

"Engine Light"

- Dawn0516

I brought my car in for a engine light issue. Once the mechanics did their testing, everythingc checked out fine. ( No mechanical issues). I would highly recommend anyone that drives a Ford and Lincoln to use Kings Ford for their services. Thank you so much for providing great customer service and delivery.

Tellis Kennedy