Koch Bethlehem Ford

Used Car Manager
Kevin Moralis, Sales Manager, Koch Bethlehem Ford

Kevin Moralis

September 14, 2018

"Very nice people work there they weren't there just to get s"

- Myrta mylove1230.

They had my new vehicle cleaned very well before I drove off the lot.I recommend them to anyone who is looking to sell or trade in there old car koch.

Kevin Kresge

September 11, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- FrankFord

Ricky Pagan was very professional and friendly and helped answer all of my questions. I am very pleased with all of my interactions with everyone at Bethlehem Ford and have all of my service done there too.

Kevin Kresge

September 08, 2018

"Not expecting to walk out with a new car today, but glad I d"

- OBX12SEPT

Ricky was great, I said I did not want Red, black or white car, told him what features I wanted and he took me right to the inventory. The features I wanted were only available on a Ruby Red escape......but the more I looked at it the more I liked it. Also, I'd like to recognize Rick in finance for all he did working with my not so great credit score, & getting me into the new car tonight.

Used 2014 Ram 1500, $25000