Koeppel Subaru

Markellah Thomas, BDC, Koeppel Subaru

Markellah Thomas

BDC

December 17, 2017

"Great First Brand New Subaru"

- FMGULDAL

I had a great experience at Koeppel. Ben was very helpful, succinct and prepared to act once I was ready to commit to the car. So... I just got a chance to finally drive around the Outback Touring for the first time in the car since I picked it up on Thursday Dec. 14th 2017 and I have to say it is an amazing vehicle and I am glad I went with the touring and I am appreciative of the way Koeppel worked with me to get the best package I could get. A+

September 22, 2017

"Fantastic follow through and customer service"

- Anonymous

They always go above and beyond and try to keep everyone satisfied. The staff is friendly and accommodating in every aspect. Miguel Pena is awesome and goes out of his way to make your life easier in whatever way he can.

Koeppel Subaru Service Department
Other Employees : Miguel Pena

September 03, 2017

"My first Subaru"

- Jerryung

I had a pleasant time at Koeppel Subaru. Benjamin Atwell, my Subaru specialist made the whole sales process smooth and effortless. He even brought me to the bank to get some funds to pay for the car. What a great guy! He also made sure I knew about all the great features of my new Subaru. Well worth the visit to Koeppel Subaru. I will be back!

Koeppel Subaru, Long Island City, NY, 11101