Koeppel Subaru

Koeppel Subaru Service Department

Parts & Service
3.2

October 24, 2018

"Looking for Subaru around NYC? Go to Koeppel Subaru"

- thinuwang

I had an amazing experience at Koeppel Subaru when I was buying my CPO Forester. The staff was extremely nice, especially Jordan at the CPO office and Jose (both managers) and Angel. They are very courteous and professional. They happily answer any questions you have. The whole process was very transparent. When I first saw the car, Jordan gave me on paper what the "out-of-the-door" cost is. I did not pay even a dollar more than that amount. The price was already reasonable, so I didn't negotiate much. In fact, they promptly returned my holding deposit and the little amount of over-payment my bank made. They did not try to upsell their financing options when I told I have a pre-approval from my bank. Jose mentioned to me about the Extended Warranty Coverage, but did not upsell it when I said I couldn't afford to buy it at that time. A few issues came up when they were trying to do my registration due my temporary visitor status, but they were very patient and explained to me exactly what I needed to do. Overall, I think Koeppel Subaru is an excellent dealership as far as the purchasing experience goes. I won't be living in this area for too long to see if their maintenance service is equally good, but I'm guessing it will be as good as this experience. Bottom line - If you are looking for a Subaru around NYC, this is the place you must go!

Jordan Germosen
Other Employees : Jose

September 25, 2018

"Very professional and friendly"

- Mhnyc

The sales consultant and the rest of the personnel at Koeppel Subaru have been extremely helpful and friendly throughout the process. Very happy with the service.

September 25, 2018

"Great service. "

- Cat Lady Grace.

Nelson and Jose were great. They explained every thing clearly and calmed my nerves. I had a great experience and will definitely recommend them and this dealership. Gino was also great.

Other Employees : Jose Lopez