Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn - Service Center

20 Reviews of Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn - Service Center

May 09, 2018

"Car broke down"

- pattihoughton

My car broke down and was towed in from Milwaukee. Super fast on getting it fixed. (shouldn't of needed fixing since I only had it for 8 months) but they were quick in figuring it out and getting me on wheels again!

May 11, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

Pattihoughton, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Elkhorn!

May 07, 2018

"Happy Customer!!"

- kim_davey

Great people to deal with! They were very helpful and always take very good care of my vehicle. I recommend Kunes Country for sales and service!

Peter Reshel
Zak Yanasak
Eric Gostomski
Other Employees : Ryan Goebel
May 11, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

Hi Kim_davey, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Elkhorn. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

May 04, 2018

"2014 Grand Cherokee"

- janet42364

Working with Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn. Ken has always been a pleasure to work with and is very good at keeping me updated on the progress of repair/maintenance. Very professional and courteous. I appreciated the extra effort on this last repair that they did for me.

May 09, 2018 -

April 22, 2018

"Very happy"

- karney

I am always pleased with the service I receive at Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn. Ken is very helpful and knowledgeable. Kunes helps me keep my 2012 Jeep running very well.

Apr 25, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

Hi Karney, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 19, 2018

"PROFESSIONAL"

- markmiritz

everyone I had contact with has been very professional....the ram is surprisingly a very quick truck....what else can I say about an oil change

Eric Gostomski
Other Employees : Ryan Goebel
Apr 25, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We h If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! ope you have a great day!

April 13, 2018

"Excellent service"

- nick75

Ken is always at the ready whenever service is needed, quick appointment, vehicle done in timely manner. Loaner vehicle adequate would prefer a pick up truck.

Apr 14, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

Nick75, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Elkhorn!

April 13, 2018

"Great service with Kunes County Chrysler"

- chris@stebnitzbuilders.com

The service team, especially Roy, have always taken great care of my vehicles and me. From picking up the vehicle from my office to returning it in a timely manner, they are always very conscientious of my time. The work they do is always done very well, the first time!

Roy Terracina
Other Employees : Tech Brian (don't recall his last name).
Apr 14, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

Chris@stebnitzbuilders.com, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kunes Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Elkhorn!

April 05, 2018

"Service might be good. The salesman was pushy."

- sgdooley5

Salesman was pushy and wouldn't listen to what I was saying. I told him NO. I told him I wasn't ready. I told him I user had my vehicle serviced and was driving through the lot and not looking for a vehicle. He told me to come in. Then he started telling me to sign. I kept saying no, but he said it was okay, sign here. I was crying and could not even see what the papers said. Tommy offered me a tissue even though I told him I wasn't there for a car and didn't want to trade. Peter offered services, but he wouldn't cancel the sale. I unbeaten that by law they don't have to cancel the sale, but the sale should never have happened. I was trying to be nice.

Don Dragonetti
Peter Reshel
3.0
Tommy Guarnieri
3.0
Apr 18, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

Sgdooley5, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

April 04, 2018

"Ram 2500 recall"

- tomsandyb

Have used this dealership many times and their service is excellent. The work done on this visit was for a recall and was done fast. The staff in the Service Department are very friendly and helpful.

Apr 10, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

Hi Tomsandyb, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 02, 2018

"Friendly"

- jjtres

Service manager Roy was most helpful. Went out of his way to find the problem with my compass when it wouldn't start. provided door to door ride to and from my home.

Apr 04, 2018 -

Kunes Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Elkhorn responded

If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Jjtres, we are glad we could help!