Kuni BMW

Joseph Taft

Internet Client Advisor

"BMW DETAILED"

- jleon01

Had my 328ix detailed at Kuni, great service and always appreciate the loaners. They keep my BMW looking and feeling good. However it Lars a while to get an appointment.

Dan Dailey

"Excellent "

- Garcia

So I truly recommend Kuni Bmw this is my second car that I Bought from them. Camron is my sales man really appreciate their help.

Camron Pourassef

October 18, 2017

"Personable and professional "

- Diesel Buyer

I had called and made an appointment. When we arrived the car was out front reserved for us to look at. We met Marcus who showed us the car. He was very knowledgeable about the car and friendly. He made us feel very comfortable. The price was reasonable and they gave us what I was expecting for a trade-in. All in all it was as good of a car buying experience as I have ever had.

Marcus