Kuni BMW

Joseph Taft, Internet Client Advisor, Kuni BMW

Joseph Taft

Internet Client Advisor

September 20, 2018

"Kuni BMW always takes the extra step"

- RedRhino

Recently I was out of town and was advised by my X3 to add air to a tire. Also someone said my right driving light was out. I called Kuni and they worked me in on a busy Wednesday and helped me get a loaner so that I could pick up my grandson so his Momna could get yo work. It was smooth sailing! Everything checked out fine and I’m on the road again! Thanks Dan and the whole Kuni staff!

Abdul Ogbi
Dan Dailey

September 15, 2018

"Unusually poor experience"

- Spkliewer

Got car there at 7 am. Took 40 minutes to get my loaner, which was an excellent car. However once I got the car on the road the low air light was on re the tires. Ended up late to my meeting. On the way back at 4pm was notified car had not been serviced. I live 350 miles out and had to leave for home the next morning. They did at my request get it done, but not the best visit.

Kory Ufkin

September 15, 2018

"Service appt. "

- Micheled

Always courteous and helpful. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, everyone is great! Comfortable waiting area w/ refreshments. Great job!

Priscilla Allard