Kuni BMW

Abdul Ogbi

Jay Meeuwsen, Client Advisor, Kuni BMW

Jay Meeuwsen

December 04, 2017

"Great service experience; service consultant excellent!"

- Kathy

Chris, my service consultant, created the best service experience I have had to date! Addressed my questions and provided good feedback. The car was ready when promised. Thanks for making a dreaded service visit positive!

Christopher LaPorte

December 01, 2017

"Misrepresentation of vehicle "

- Bnorcal

I flew from the Sacramento area to purchase a Certified used BMW. Salesman Mike Baggs said the car was in pristine shape and like new. I arrived excited about the car with the expectation of what Mike said, but that wasn't the case. Vehicle had a large chip in the windshield. Vehicle did not have any floor mats. I asked Mike for some mats and he reluctantly gave me some front mats and said I'd have to buy the rear mats. Prior to flying out Mike said the car had been rear ended and the dealership made minor repairs which he said were $2500. After purchasing the vehicle I learned the repairs were $5600 and I notice a wave in the quarter panel which indicates the damage was pretty severe. I also put a $1000 deposit on my credit card which I was told would be removed once I purchased the vehicle. To this day there is still a charge on my credit card. Air filter was full of dirt and leaves, brakes are already squeaking and I haven't had the car for a month. Horrible experience!

Mike Baggs

December 01, 2017

"We appreciated the environment and interaction with staff."

- skl

Interaction with staff (Primarily Andra) was relaxed and personable yet through. This facilitated our desire for a detailed analysis and comparisons with other options. This resulted in a very high confidence level that we made the best choice.

Andra Fravel