Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

James Maxwell

December 29, 2018

"Scott’s Review"

- JR Bean

This is our 3rd car purchased from Kuni, and 2nd with Scott. We’ve appreciated his help and excellent service over the years, and would recommend Kuni without hesitation.

Scott King

December 27, 2018

"Very poor customer service. Sales person not knowledgeable "

- no more

Was not told about having to take the car to DEQ. on second try the person did not even know where DEQ was. Took DEQ papers to them but was not informed that we had passed the 21 days that we needed to get the test done. Went back a second time to get DEQ papers. They did not have it or how to get it. Sales person very rude. Not informed. Check sent with no information about what it was for. Never again would we buy a car from them.

did not note their names.

December 21, 2018

"Deirdre is Great"

- tim

Deirdre made it so easy for me to purchase my vehicle. She gave me all the information I needed, worked fast, answered all my questions, and didn't pressure me when I needed time to think things through.. I would definitely buy from her again.

Deidre Hasenbalg