Labrum Ford

1 Review of Labrum Ford

December 10, 2017

"BAD Service"

- Raptor1

I am sure Labrum does many things well BUT service is NOT one of them!! Had a $6,000 major undercarriage repair and brought to Labrum my 2017 Ford Raptor.....just off the mountain and asked Jesse to spray the mud off to make sure no body damage and wash techs sprayed half the mud off and then long brushed the truck scratching the paint everywhere!! Danny agreed to pay to buff BUT still have some scratches. Techs also scratched the door appliqués so asked them to replace and instead of correctly installing via removal of the window trim just jammed the new appliqués in the trim bending and scratching the window trim. A week after the $6,000 repair drove to Idaho for Thanksgiving and the transmission overheated leaving me stranded on the Utah/Idaho border. Now the truck is sitting in Idaho and the Idaho dealer is finding many issues with the Labrum repair.....now have a broke down new truck with scratched paint and damaged window trim and Jesse’s response is “we are not doing anything else on the truck....we told you we preferred you take it somewhere else!” JUST NOT RIGHT!! Going to cost me several thousand $ to fix Labrum’s poor workmanship!! Save yourself a LOT of headaches and service elsewhere!!

JESSE and Danny