Lake City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4.4

4325 W US Hwy 90, Lake City, Florida 32055

"The Car Guy" Ken Deas, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Lake City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

"The Car Guy" Ken Deas

Teresa Brashear, Sales & Leasing, Lake City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Teresa Brashear

Sales & Leasing

January 15, 2019

"Teresa went the extra mile for us."

- G Lopez

Teresa Brashear was our sales consultant on the wife's Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. She was non-pushy and very professional. She took the extra time with us even going to my wife's place of employment to show her the Jeep at my request. My wife loved the Jeep and so while she finished up at work, Teresa and I with the assistance of Steve in Finance worked on the deal. This was excellent for my wife as she does not like the wait sometimes associated with purchasing a car deal. Both Teresa and Steve worked with me until we all came to an agreement and I got my wife's approval on it. We highly recommend Teresa Brashear for a pleasant vehicle buying experience. Thank you Teresa & Steve @ Lake City Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram for your assistance in my wife's vehicle purchase. Greg & Linda

Teresa Brashear
Other Employees : Steve Burton, Chris Hammer

January 13, 2019

"Outstanding service "

- Markdaniel200

Bryan is the epitome of professionalism. I am handicapped and he helped me find the perfect car for my limited budget and even came halfway across the state just to let me test drive it. I dare anyone else to top that. He went more than an extra mile. Not a better salesman anywhere!

Tony Taylor

December 13, 2018

"Awesome!"

- therowes2009

Bryan has been awesome, Not once, not twice but 5 times this year with our family and friends, When he says he'll get it done he will do everything in his absolute power to get it done! I couldn't have asked for a better salesman to buy our two truck a car for a dear friend of mine, car for my mother in law as well as a truck for another friend of ours! He took care of us all and made it happen! He has also become our friend as well! Simply put Bryan Rocks!

New 2019 Dodge Challenger, $30648