Lakeland Hyundai

Hyundai Sales Professional

November 22, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Daunte

Ben Farmer was the most helpful worker there. He advised me and got me the car that I? wanted. The Hyundai dealership are well rounded professionals and I highly recommend anyone go to their dealership if they are looking for a great car and wonderful deals

Ben Farmer

November 21, 2017

"Relaxing Experience"

- MariaAnna

This was our 2nd purchase at Hyundai Lakeland. We purchased our first car with them two years ago and because we had such a wonderful experience, we went back recently to purchase the 2nd vehicle. Our experience was even better the 2nd time around! Mo Gafur, our salesman, is THE BEST! He is so knowledgeable of the cars and the gadgets each style offers and is great at directing you towards the vehicle that truly suits your needs. Mo is patient, listens, and ensures you leave very happy whether you make a purchase or not. Very happy with our experiences and purchases at this dealership! Thank you Mo!

Mo Gafur

November 17, 2017

"Nice experience."

- italianred Verified Customer

I am from South Korea and not a big fan of Hyundai. Kind of sick of Hyundai. But your dealership changed my mind. So nice way. Straight forward. I might will drop by Lake land Hyundai again when I replace my 2018 Sonata. Thank you so much guys!

New 2018 Genesis G80, $47895