Land Rover Flatirons

Service Guide

June 19, 2018

"Great Experience!!"

- Rotherham1

Marci was amazing to work with. She was very knowledgeable and professional and treated us with great care. We told her it was our first Range Rover and she took her time explaining all the details and benefits of owning such a great vehicle. We are very happy with our New Range Rover! Thank you Marci!

Marcy Manniko
Nam Phan

May 30, 2018

"Excellent Service and Experience"

- BoomerSooner

Colin was fantastic to work with while buying my new Range Rover - he was very professional, detail oriented, and knowledgeable. Overall, a very pleasant and efficient process.

May 06, 2018

"Great Experience"

- tneal9

From the first moment I walked into the show room the folks at Land Rover Flatirons took great care of me. Colin found exactly the car I wanted and helped me understand everything there was to know about the Velar. There was never any pressure and Colin was very patient with me as I tried to decide if the Velar was the car for me. Colin was very professional and great to work with. If you're in the market for a Land Rover, Flatirons is where you need to go and Colin is who you need to work with.