Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Land Rover West Columbia

Greg Corbutt

April 16, 2019

"Wonderful service department!"

- Momof2inMD

I highly recommend their service department as they are transparent, honest and efficient. They provide a loaner car if needed and they stay in touch with you re the progress of the service appt. It’s clear that they value their customers and they offer top notch service!

Tom, Jim

March 14, 2019

"To the point and, pleasant and professional"

- maarmian

As someone new to Land Rover, My wife and I found found our salesperson, Larry Seiler, to be courteous, extremely knowledgeable , and helpful. We had no reason to check out other Dealerships. We test drove every vehicle and Larry showed his expertise relating to every model. We purchased our car on a Sunday and the process was fluid. John in the Business Office was pleasant and efficient. We are looking forward to a lasting relationship with Land Rover of West Columbia

Larry Seiler

February 13, 2019

"Always a great experience!"

- Discodriver

My salesman, Steffan, was extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful. PJ always makes sure I am well taken care of when I bring my truck in for service. I am given always given a loaner to drive while vehicle is at the shop. Thanks, guys! I love my discovery!

Steffan Petersen, PJ D'Domenicus