Land Rover West Columbia

Steve Kenley

January 09, 2019

"New Car Buying "

- jplewington

Stephen, Larry, and Greg were fantastic to work with on purchasing my Range Rover. They were upfront, knowledgeable, and had all the cars ready to go. I cannot say the same about the other dealers in the Washington DC area. When I asked to see certain cars such as a V6 dynamic I was told Land Rover doesn’t make a V6 Dynamic etc. the only way to get a V8 is order a Dynamic. The other dealers didn’t have a broad of inventory either. If you want a good deal it is worth the drive to Columbia, MD. Real estate cost are cheaper out there so they can better pricing.

Greg Corbutt
Steve Kenley
Other Employees : Larry Seliers

December 10, 2018

"They are on it."

- Expensive4343

PJ took very good care of my issue I had regarding my door clip. It is now fixed and I am very happy not to have to think about it.

PJ

December 10, 2018

"Poor treatment "

- Landroverguy

This dealership has issues communicating with customers. I tried to be patient and look the other way but the service people here clearly have issues with people like myself. African American Male. Constantly not following through with what they told me is a problem. I was told to come out yet again this morning but first requested a call to make sure I didn’t drive out again to no loaner car that fits me. I guess in 6 days they didn’t have a velar or similar size loaner come back in. Odds of that are slim and none. They just decided to push my needs down the list. My transmission is having issues. One would think this would be important but not to West Columbia. This dealership is horrible. This type of treatment is why I decided to not buy two cars from them and went elsewhere.

Service person with tattoo sleeve

Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler, $24895