Land Rover Wilmington

Asst. Service Manager

June 06, 2018

"Above & Beyond"

- purpleraina

We were in a bind when our brakes wore down to nothing while on a road trip. Sean was attentive and helpful from the get go. He was able to accommodate us right away and work swiftly to get us new brakes and tires and get us back on the road in no time. His pricing was fair and he and the service crew worked through lunch to get us back on the road as quickly as possible. We are very grateful that they took such good care us and kept us comfortable while we waited. Thank you Sean and to all the service guys who got this done so efficiently. We are very grateful!

Sean Haley
Other Employees : Raina Alves

May 14, 2018

"NEVER RCVD TAGS/TITLES on either vehicle purchased 3/22/18 "

- LouJoe

I am extremely disappointed....never contacted to inform me of an error in submission, after I made several attempts (calls, emails, left messages, etc)my tags and titles for both vehicles expire 5/20/18, GM promised to take care of this..since Tara who is in charge of this area, never returned my messages ..I feel like I'm playing tennis....telling me to contact NJ DMV, and I did and they said it was not properly submitted.....and they were correct! STILL WAITING! The purchasing experience was great,then again it was cash purchase on two vehicles. This is extremely frustrating, esp. when I am being promised to have updates and an overnight delivery......last week!

Rob Burrus

May 23, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- New Range Rover Sport Fan

At 68 I have made many new car purchases, and only new car purchases! I actually dreaded buying a new car, but Chris Cuthbert, sales representative at this dealership made purchasing my 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport the best experience ever!!! It was easy and fun at the same time. We looked at Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, and Land Rover. Chris has excellent salesmanship skills and product knowledge of the Land Rover models. He is low key with thorough follow up and follow from our initial meeting through our purchase last week. Just a very positive experience including a final price for the car. My next car will be a Land Rover model from Land Rover of Wilmington. Wilmer, the owner even stopped by during our sales search to say hello and introduce himself. Best experience ever!!!

New 2018 Land Rover Discovery, $70296