Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

6533 University Dr NW, Huntsville, Alabama 35806

Robert Sawyer, Certified Sales Consultant, Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Robert Sawyer

Certified Sales Consultant
Joe Ashburn, New Car Sales Manager, Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Joe Ashburn

New Car Sales Manager
Latavyn (Tay) Johnson, Certified Sales Consultant, Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Latavyn (Tay) Johnson

Certified Sales Consultant
Jodie VanCronkhite, Internet Sales Director, Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jodie VanCronkhite

Internet Sales Director

November 17, 2017

"Another great visit"

- Reality of life

I sent my daughter down there to your dealership she had some issues with her vehicle and they treated fair got it right in right out and did not take it advantage over and let me tell you it’s a great feeling to know

Christopher Curtis
Jeremy James
Edward Anderson

November 04, 2017

"Best dealership ever"

- Thomas J Faucett

I called and talked with Mr. Sutton about a 2017 jeep.when i arrived from birmingham my jeep was sitting out front and had been cleaned.my wife and me meet with Mr.Sutton and Aretha our rep when i thought things could not get any better it did! Not only did they answer all our questions they just sat and talk to us like you would a old friend.if you need a new car or truck this is were you go.thanks for everything the Faucett,s!

Aretha Ewing
Don Alexandria
Other Employees : Mr.Sutton

November 01, 2017

"I should have known better"

- JAT

For Mr. Frank Williams - I owe you an apology. I should have known better than to waste your staff's time on trying to negotiate a trade-in and sale of a truck. For both the Dodge and Nissan dealers, today ended just as previous visits....you retain your inventory, my truck remains in my driveway. My apology involves the lack of budget that would allow me to drop a 5 figure down payment and pay close to $1K on a monthly car payment. To say I am on a budget would be a gross understatement. I looked at the prices of a couple of vehicles online and did the rough math in my head. Even with my negative equity, I could have gotten the payments to the $525 that I can afford. Instead, when I saw the numbers, the vehicle cost was not the internet cost, it was close to $10K above it, so it was no wonder the payment I was shown was so extreme. At the end of the day, I will not waste your sales staff's time anymore and sadly I cannot provide a good review because the only business I have done is to be presented with a deal that was so far above what I told the salesman I could do, I can't even explain it. I will assume your retail store will eventually sell the inventory, and as much as I wanted to be one of your customers, your SM or GSM just wasn't going to let that happen. I didn't have a pleasant time dealing with Mr. Horne before and knowing he is the GSM now, I should have left before we even got started, since he thought he was going to steal my truck with a ridiculous trade in value while bumping the price of the truck I wanted to make sure it was out of reach. Anyway, again I won't bother Landers McLarty dealerships anymore.

Wrenne Gillespie