Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

94 Reviews of Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

November 11, 2018

"Oil change service"

- bamajeepney

Service after the sale is always great! Friendly staff! Derek Smith took care of everything for me. He followed up with a phone call to make sure I was happy with the service. A great place to buy a used Jeep Wrangler! They will treat you right!

Nov 12, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! Your feedback is very valuable information for our dealership. We'll share your review with our staff. We appreciate the review and your business! Enjoy your Jeep Wrangler. Looking forward to seeing you again.

October 29, 2018

"Excellent Service Department"

- Alabama Lady

We were visiting from out of town and brought my mother's car in for service without an appointment. Alexa Aspinall, Bryon McNab, and Scott Anderson were very attentive and professional and kept me updated on the status of the repairs. I feel they all went "above and beyond" to address all of my concerns, and because of them, I would definitely recommend Landers McLarty DCJR Service to anyone. Sue Hughey

Aleaxa Aspinall
Bryson McNab
Other Employees : Scott Anderson
Nov 12, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review for our service department. We'll share your review with our staff. We appreciate the review, your recommendations, and your business!

September 16, 2018

"Satisfied customer "

- Mycar1

The service that I have received from Landers McClarty has been good, the service advisor listen and wrote down what was going with my vehicle and got it taken care of.

Phillip Williamson
Sep 20, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review for our service department. We appreciate the review and your continued business!

August 26, 2018

"personalized service at its best!!!"

- Andrew Yarbrough

l have bought many cars from this dealership and taken them here for service.The reason is simple--there is not a better dealership around for hundreds of miles and I don't know if there is one in this country.From the moment you walk in the door you feel like family and are treated that way.They care that you are a satisfied customer and they want to earn your business. Frank Williams has a TOUCHDOWN with this staff. Willie White in sales, Derrick Smith in service with Matt Hutson at the helm . These guys can't be beat,

Robert Sawyer
Willie White
Matt Hutson
Frank Williams
Aug 27, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review for our sales and service departments. We'll share your review with our team. We appreciate the review and your continued business!

August 17, 2018

"Outstanding Service Advisors"

- Peter

The BEST service advisors I have dealt with. KUDOS to Derek for making my visits Great!!!! I will always go to the Huntsville dealership for future services.

Marc White
Aug 21, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the feedback and endorsement! We appreciate you!

August 08, 2018

"Awesome Service from Landers McClarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep"

- bamajeepney

I own a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited which was purchased from Landers McClarty dealership. The service after the sale is fantastic! My service adviser Derrick is responsive and communicates well in regards to what services are due and explains what services have been performed.

Muhand Ahmed
Don Alexandria
Rob Dunn
Aug 11, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review for our service department. We'll share your review with Derrick and our team. We appreciate the review and your continued business!

August 08, 2018

"Professional, courteous, effective, great experience"

- JMcCrady

Everyone there was responsive, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, courteous; the whole culture of the service department made being there a pleasant experience. I'll go back, whether for a service need or a new vehicle.

Aleaxa Aspinall
David Bartolomeo
Other Employees : Telephone voices that I don't have names for.
Aug 11, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are always striving to improve and your feedback and follow-up review helps. We'll share your review with our staff. We appreciate the review and your business! Looking forward to seeing you again.

June 26, 2018

"good experince"

- 9311Dogg2

i gave the because the service i recieved was really good and the service representemative got to me a timely manner and he knew my name from memory of my face and that really means a lot to me.

Jun 29, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the nice review of our service department. We'll share with our team!

June 14, 2018

"Waiting too long just be helped and pick up your car."

- carperson

The service department needs to be more attentive and make the customer feel welcome. Nothing is worse than being ignored when you walk into the service department. The overall waiting time was too long.

Jun 14, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Our deepest apologies for the lack of attentiveness. Our goal is to provide the fastest, most dependable service to every customer. I assure you we are working everyday to improve your experience anytime we have the opportunity to serve you. I would like to discuss the details of your visit further, if possible, at your convenience. Please give me a call at (256)864-7443 and I assure you I will use your information to fix the arrival process in our service department. Thank You, Matt Hutson Service Director

May 19, 2018

"Trade in 2017 to a 2018"

- Rothjeep

Had a fantastic experience. Went to get my 2017 jeep serviced and left with the 2018 only took about an hour and a half salesman was great very efficient And courteous

Elijah Bridges
Jun 07, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your business and review!