Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

92 Reviews of Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - Service Center

September 16, 2018

"Satisfied customer "

- Mycar1

The service that I have received from Landers McClarty has been good, the service advisor listen and wrote down what was going with my vehicle and got it taken care of.

Phillip Williamson
Sep 20, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review for our service department. We appreciate the review and your continued business!

August 26, 2018

"personalized service at its best!!!"

- Andrew Yarbrough

l have bought many cars from this dealership and taken them here for service.The reason is simple--there is not a better dealership around for hundreds of miles and I don't know if there is one in this country.From the moment you walk in the door you feel like family and are treated that way.They care that you are a satisfied customer and they want to earn your business. Frank Williams has a TOUCHDOWN with this staff. Willie White in sales, Derrick Smith in service with Matt Hutson at the helm . These guys can't be beat,

Robert Sawyer
Willie White
Matt Hutson
Frank Williams
Aug 27, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review for our sales and service departments. We'll share your review with our team. We appreciate the review and your continued business!

August 17, 2018

"Outstanding Service Advisors"

- Peter

The BEST service advisors I have dealt with. KUDOS to Derek for making my visits Great!!!! I will always go to the Huntsville dealership for future services.

Marc White
Aug 21, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the feedback and endorsement! We appreciate you!

August 08, 2018

"Awesome Service from Landers McClarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep"

- bamajeepney

I own a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited which was purchased from Landers McClarty dealership. The service after the sale is fantastic! My service adviser Derrick is responsive and communicates well in regards to what services are due and explains what services have been performed.

Muhand Ahmed
Don Alexandria
Rob Dunn
Aug 11, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review for our service department. We'll share your review with Derrick and our team. We appreciate the review and your continued business!

August 08, 2018

"Professional, courteous, effective, great experience"

- JMcCrady

Everyone there was responsive, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, courteous; the whole culture of the service department made being there a pleasant experience. I'll go back, whether for a service need or a new vehicle.

Aleaxa Aspinall
David Bartolomeo
Other Employees : Telephone voices that I don't have names for.
Aug 11, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are always striving to improve and your feedback and follow-up review helps. We'll share your review with our staff. We appreciate the review and your business! Looking forward to seeing you again.

June 26, 2018

"good experince"

- 9311Dogg2

i gave the because the service i recieved was really good and the service representemative got to me a timely manner and he knew my name from memory of my face and that really means a lot to me.

Jun 29, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the nice review of our service department. We'll share with our team!

June 14, 2018

"Waiting too long just be helped and pick up your car."

- carperson

The service department needs to be more attentive and make the customer feel welcome. Nothing is worse than being ignored when you walk into the service department. The overall waiting time was too long.

Jun 14, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Our deepest apologies for the lack of attentiveness. Our goal is to provide the fastest, most dependable service to every customer. I assure you we are working everyday to improve your experience anytime we have the opportunity to serve you. I would like to discuss the details of your visit further, if possible, at your convenience. Please give me a call at (256)864-7443 and I assure you I will use your information to fix the arrival process in our service department. Thank You, Matt Hutson Service Director

May 19, 2018

"Trade in 2017 to a 2018"

- Rothjeep

Had a fantastic experience. Went to get my 2017 jeep serviced and left with the 2018 only took about an hour and a half salesman was great very efficient And courteous

Elijah Bridges
Jun 07, 2018 -

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your business and review!

April 11, 2018

"Service "

- Charles R.

This has been one of my worst experiences with any service department ever. I guess they won't allow a zero. I purchased a 2016 Grand Cherokee a year ago from Landers McCarty and there was a problem with the capless gas tank that required them to repair the hose to the tank. I had a check engine light come on a couple months ago and went it and was told it was a emission sensor that resulted from the earlier repair. They reset it and said if it comes back on return and they will repair it. I already hate going there because they take forever, never return calls and act as if you are interrupting them every time you get to speak with someone, but today was my last visit ever. I returned to get the sensor replaced and was told I would have to pay for it. Yes I will get it replaced but not at your spot. Stay away from them if at all possible and never will I purchase a vehicle thru Landers. Out

Other Employees : Robert Dosey
March 30, 2018

"You need an engine"

- wannabemechanic

I was not satisfied with the service. They told me one thing was wrong with the car and just guessed at how to repair it, leading to my having to purchase an engine. I took my car, a 2007 Dodge Charger, in to have a key programed, get an oil change and because my check engine light was on. They told me that I had a coolant hose leak. I told them to replace the hose and continue with the other services. After a week, I picked the car up after service hours and before I got home, the oil light came on, it blinked and went off, come on again and blinked, went off and came on a third time and did not go off. I called the service center the next day as soon as it opened and spoke to the service manager, Edward Anderson, who had it towed back to the service center. He said it was an easy fix and I would get my car back later that Saturday evening. When I called to get it, he said it was not ready, that I needed and oil sender unit and that would take care of the issue. I called again, still not ready, this time he said I needed spark plugs (he quoted me between $24-$34 per plug, on my receipt the charge was $8 per plug) because he said the car was skipping, which I had not experienced and so that was done, from there I needed an oil pump. Once they took the car apart to do the oil pump and I checked back with them they said I needed an engine because it had too much slush and they would not install the oil pump because they felt it would not work and if they did install they could not stand by the warranty. I asked if the engine could be cleaned and they said it would not work because the holes that the oil must travel through were too small and any slush would get trapped inside the holes. I had not experienced any of the things they said they found, engine stall, skipping, and over-heating. Mind you I had already paid for the other items before they told me that I needed an engine because I was told those things would fix the problem. I had to constantly check to make sure the money I had already paid was being deducted from the cost of the engine because as I learned later, some of the paid for items would come with the engine block and some would not but they would come off the old engine and be put on the new one. They asked me if I got regular oil changes and I to them check their computer because they should have them on file, and they did show up as being regularly done. I had to make sure that I was being charged reasonably for the engine cost. They originally charged over 3000 and the warranty company would only pay over 2000. I had to question everything from part costs to the amount of labor they were charging. I had to constantly check what they told me with the paper work that they sent to my car warranty company. It took two and a half months before I got my car back and they refused rental car assistance during this time. I took my brother in with me to help me clarify things on some level and Edward was very rude with him, causing him to file a complaint against Edward. After that point I did not want to deal with Edward any longer and I began speaking with Matt, who put forth the effort to get things back on track but I had only began talking with him after they said I needed to replace the engine. Derek tried to be helpful but this was the 3rd time and the straw that broke the camel's back.

2.0