Landers McLarty Subaru

New Car Manager
Bill Ladd, Finance Manager, Landers McLarty Subaru

Bill Ladd

November 03, 2017

"GET TWO SMART KEYS FOR YOUR USED CAR"

- Dr

MAKE SURE YOU GET 2 SMART KEYS FOR YOUR USED CAR. Watch out when you buy a used car that is not the make they sell. Bought a used toyota camry. Received only one key. Did not realize it is imperative to have two keys. Being a woman and a senior citizen had no clue how important that I was used. They are very expensive and being on a budget it is hard to pay that much for a second key. Loosing, misplacing or the battery goes out I will be stuck, picking up my grandson from school, doctors appointments or picking up important medications or food. As a elderly woman don't go and buy a used car alone. Somewhere down the line you will be taken advantage. They did not even know what exact year it was. Did not know the difference between a 2014 and a 2014.5. Maintenance could not tell me why there is no dipstick for the transmission fluid. Not enough knowledge about The car. The sales lady was great. I learned my lesson and now have to pay the price for another key. Smart keys are convenient but if you buy a used car and dont have all the information you are stuck with a big bill. Maintenance did not show me the knowledge for my particular make and and model. Will take my toyota to a toyota dealer. Reference the key I just have to suffer to get a second one just in case of an emergency. And who keeps extra batteries in the car. Be for real. But it is all about the mighty dollar. And not knowing everything I was taken. I would not recommend buying a used car that is not there model there. REMEMBER GET TWO KEYS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU NEED THEM

Frank Williams
2.0

November 01, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- DLHuntsville

I had received salesman contact information from a coworker. Made contact and the sales process was easy and low pressure. The issue was the day we picked the vehicle up. I had been texted earlier that day and was told that the car was ready to be picked up. I responded with, we would be there within a time frame of 5:30 - 6pm. The actual sales person was not available to assist us and we were given another sales person. He was very nice and apologized for the fact that he was working with another sale. In the mean time, we did an inspection and a test drive of the vehicle. When we returned we were put into an office that had most of the overhead lighting burned out. This made it difficult to read all the paperwork. We had purchased the vehicle with a trailer hitch, and it was in the sales contract. After inspecting the vehicle we found out that it was not installed on the vehicle. I asked the salesman about the hitch and he responded that if he had known about it, he would have made sure it was installed. Curious if they even check paperwork. The salesman was bouncing back and forth between offices trying to close both deals. I think that this process dragged on longer than it should have with them knowing our arrival time. Had we known that this process would take twice as long, we would have scheduled for the next day.

Richard Donaldson
Andy Chhabria
Other Employees : David Carmack

October 19, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Jordan Smith

Just bought my second Subaru from Landers McLarty and Brian and Sarah helped me to find the car I'd been searching tirelessly for. When it came in on trade I was the first one they notified and they worked hard to get my pricing right. I appreciate them so much. Nathan, Bill, and Victor are super helpful and friendly, also. A great staff and dealership.

Sarah Gregory