Landers McLarty Subaru

Certified Sales Consultant

February 19, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- Todd Grayson

I can't say enough about what a great experience we had buying our new 2018 Outback. Darrell Jackson went out of his way for us and even got a hat for our son. We got to take the car we wanted home for a test drive over the weekend. Darrell went above and beyond to make sure our car was perfect before we left and showed us all of the features we needed to know how to work. Bill Ladd helped us get through all of the paperwork with ease and as fast as possible.

Darrell Jackson
Bill Ladd

February 07, 2018

"Great deal great people"

- Staceyg

Got the best deal anyone would offer at this dealership. Jodi, Bridgette, and Nathan were all great to work with!! Ask for one of them.

Bridgett Brooks
Nathan Hudson
Jodie VanCronkhite

January 29, 2018

"I didn’t even know I wanted a NEW CAR!"

- Danimorey

I had no intention of buying a car just yet, I had been researching online for a few weeks and I had driven a few other makes. Subaru was an afterthought, not on my list to buy. I saw a used one on another dealer’s lot and wanted to just test drive it (really just to say I did). After test driving the 18 Outback, reviewing all the features, and specifications, I was in love with it. But still I wasn’t there to buy just yet, only wanted to do my research and buy some time in the future. There was no pressure or hard sales just useful information. Brandon was very informative, knowledgeable, honest, and went out of his way to accommodate my needs. He didn’t bad mouth any of the other makes I was comparing to the Outback, even offered comparisons online for me. It was not just the car I was sold on it was the salesman and the dealer as well. Brandon most defiantly made the difference, so much so I sent my Mother the next week and she bought one as well. My daughter will be next to join the Subaru family!

Brandon Evans