Landers McLarty Subaru

Certified Sales Consultant
Jesse Free, Certified Sales Associate, Landers McLarty Subaru

Certified Sales Associate

September 17, 2018

"Great support and information without the presssure."

- HappyCustomer

I really appreciate the patience to answer my many questions since I am new to Subaru vehicles. Brandon was very personable, met my schedule needs and answered all my questions. I also appreciated the fact that there was no high pressure salesmanship at all. Nathan Hudson was also excellent to work with in finalizing the deal on our 2019 Outback.

Brandon Evans
Jonathan Talley
Nathan Hudson

September 16, 2018

"Jesse most helpful"

- Betsy

Jesse was friendly, available, knowledgeable, expert. Displayed vehicle and its features professionally. Was effective in his review of vehicle features following purchase. Most interested in assuring that we sould contact him directly if we had any issues with vehicle.

September 13, 2018

"My First Subaru "

- Shannon

I had such an incredibly positive experience. Jesse and Nathan really went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly the car I wanted. And Jesse has been great to follow up and make sure I’m satisfied. He’s also made himself my single POC for any future needs, making scheduling maintenance so much easier. Jermaine has become my POC for all of the technology in my car, and is just like having your own personal interactive user manual. I would highly recommend this team.

Jermaine Brown