Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Surprise

Internet Sales

October 03, 2018

"Unprofessional"

- Steve Z

Last Saturday 9/29, my wife and I dropped her van off for oil change and tire rotation. About two days before, her tire pressure light came on, but since we knew it was going into service, we didn't air them up, since the service department does that normally. When we picked up her van, the tire pressure warning light was still on, now it was frustrating to us due to the fact that the last time her van was in for service they forgot to rotate her tires and when my 2018 Ram went in for its first oil change, when I got it back It looked like it wasn’t washed and there were oil spots on the steering wheel and center console, I am guessing from the techs hands. So, when I went in to speak to Duane, I asked him to see if the tire pressure was checked due to the light being on, now I was straightforward and blunt with him, due to as I previously stated little things wrong after service before and this is getting old every time I drop off a vehicle. Duane goes and checks the pressures manually and the tires do check out at the right psi. So, at this point, I feel like my request to check this was an inconvenience to Duane. He gets in my van and drives it around the block to reset the low-pressure warning light. When he comes back, he pulls the van into the service area, leaves the driver side door open, van running and says, “its fine” and walks away with what I felt was unprofessional and rude attitude to a customer, no coming over and saying it’s all good now thanks, or anything to smooth it over, even if nothing was missed. This is my wife’s daily driver and wants to make sure that her car is in top working order. Due to all three of these encounters with your dealership's service department, I will be going elsewhere from here on out to service my van and truck. That is sad, as a customer who has spent upwards to 65K this year buying two vehicles from you, I don’t want to risk god forbid needing major repairs and having your service department had to fix them for me, when they can’t even remember to rotate tires, clean up after themselves and is unprofessional. That’s too bad, cause your guy's sales department is awesome, my sale guy still calls me to this day to ask how I am liking my vehicles.

Duane

September 29, 2018

"Worst service experiance"

- Mastec7

My 2019 Cherokee had a recall. Scheduled the appointment, quoted about an hour to complete. Showed up for the scheduled appointment at 0900 and I waited. He knew I waited. 4 hours had passed, I had to ask; where is my jeep? 5 FIVE hours AFTER arriving, it was done. I was so irritated, frustrated... angry. I felt like i was the least important person. I was told not to schedule it with Duane. But I did. I didn't listen and it needed to be done. I have purchased two vehicles from here. One $36000 and one $43000 within two years. You'd think just one purchase would earn you good service, not with this guy. If any of my three Jeeps need any type of service again, I will make darn sure he has nothing to do with it. Or I'll take it to Moore. They are closer anyway..

Seth England

September 29, 2018

"David is amazing"

- Mastec7

David has helped me with the purchase of two jeeps. A 2017 Deserthawk and a 2019 Cherrokee. Both times he was ready, willing and honest. Upfront honest.He is straight forward, talks to you like you are a person and no bs. I will continue to buy from him, regardless of the brand he sells. He truly is a stand up, down to earth guy. This is the type of person, I want on my payroll.

Used 2014 Ford Flex