Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Tucson

Sales Director

April 19, 2018

"oil change"

- kjriley

I had a very pleasant experience. The staff was friendly and wanted to help if I needed it. I had an appointment and they were pretty close to on time for my service need.

Kellie Sinkinson and J. May

April 11, 2018

"Flexible and Fabulous"

- Barry and Marek

This is an addendum to a review I wrote earlier commending the dealership on excellent service. My vehicle was scheduled for recall work prior to a road trip to Canada. Originally my service appointment was for 10:30 a.m., but due to other mechanical issues, I could only bring the vehicle (Pleasure-Way van) to them at 1:30 p.m. - which they accommodated in a very professional manner. As it was Good Friday and I and my son had planned to leave early Saturday, their completion of my repair work was critical to our leaving before things closed down for Easter week-end. While waiting, I had two excellent cappuccino, then Michael Maxwell, who was managing my work, suggested that the shuttle take me back to my temporary home 25 minutes away. Which Danyelle did in a very courteous manner. At Tucson Estates for not more than five - ten minutes, I received a call from Michael indicating the work on our van was completed and the vehicle could be picked up. I noted that Danyelle had recently left and Michael went the extra mile to have her return to pick me up and return me to the dealership to pick up our van. Never before have I had such thoughtful service. I picked up the van moments later and we were on our way on Saturday, thanks to the excellent work of Michael and the rest of the staff at Larry H Miller. My sincere thanks and gratitude. Barry Olsen

Michael Maxwell and Danyelle.

April 08, 2018

"Continued Excellent Service"

- jnd

I've used this same Dodge dealership since 2002 and L H Miller continues to provide the same great service as I've come to expect. There service is quick, prompt, and very efficient. There staff seems very committed to meeting all the goals of their customers.

Lisa Beatty