Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

Levi Wilson

April 19, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Maple

We had issues with our first vehicle, and instead of saying they cannot help us, they found a way to get us a reliable vehicle.

Bill Gibbens

April 15, 2018

"A pleasant car buying experience!"

- Dorothy F Prophet

I hate buying cars, so much so that I hadn't bought one since 2004! But LHM made this the most pleasant and even fun expericence I could imagine! I worked with Toni Cornell who was extremely knowledgable. And patient! She never made me feel pressured at all. Jamal Jones helped to get me into a car that fit the exact budget I wanted to stay within, and Chris Cool made the financing process painless. I would highly recommend this dealership with out reservation!

Toni Cornell
Jamal Jones
Other Employees : Chris Cool

April 14, 2018

"Customer Service"

- sadierock2014

They were very helpful and patient with me and my decision they stayed late and got everything figured out. I thank those who helped me and made everything possible.

Rodney Brown