Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Finance Director
Beth  Deming, Sales Consultant, Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Beth Deming

November 11, 2018

"Best first new car purchase"

- JPierre

I worked with Beth and Stephen over the last few weeks when I started looking for a new car. They were both very kind and spent hours answering my emails with car and financial questions before I even walked in the door of the dealership. When the day came, they spent hours with me finding a car I could buy with all the specs I wanted within my budget. They made the financing process easy and when I picked my car they had the paperwork ready quickly and had me out of there as soon as they could, even when they were juggling other customers besides me! They were very knowledgeable and respectful of my wants and needs, and answered every question with confidence! This is my first brand new car, and I couldn't be happier with not only the car but the entire experience!

Beth Deming
Stephen Branch`

November 09, 2018

"John is THE BEST"

- Dissatisfied Customer

I had John Whipple as my Service Advisor for many years. He is now the Assisant Service Manager. Congratulations Mr. Whipple !!! I’m happy he has become the ASM, but I will definitely miss him as my Service Advisor.

John Whipple

November 09, 2018

"Nang is THE BEST"

- Dissatisfied Customer

I have been buying my cars since 2003 with Nang. I have never felt pressured, if anything, he has given me good advice whether I should hang onto my car or trade it in. As a matter of fact, I’m looking at a new 4-Runner and will see what he thinks. Nang, you are truly the best, and most of all, I call you my friend. Jana

Nang Ng