Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Jeff Lee

January 19, 2019

"FJ fast and easy"

- SJ’sFJ

I purchased an FJ Cruiser yesterday from Josh and Jake, they went the extra mile to get snow tires on my rig and were super helpful and cool. Good job guys!

Jacob Porch
Josh Salsberg

January 17, 2019

"Great experience buying a first car for our daughter"

- Rav4buyer

We worked with Mark Kushnak to purchase a Rav4 for our daughter. My wife, daughter, and I were all at the dealership and Mark was very helpful, low pressure, and patient. The process of choosing and purchasing the vehicle was painless and we never felt hurried or pressured. Mark's knowledge of the car's features and the payment process gave us confidence.

Mark Kushnak

January 15, 2019

"Good service- not so great response"

- UnhappyCustomer

Disregard my name UnhappyCustomer- this was from a bad experience with someone else, not Larry H Miller Nicole helped me out very much and did the very best she could- parts took a while to get in (4 days) but that wasn't her fault- got truck back on 6th day. Only one thing that bugged me was a guy who was rude- my truck barely made it there- another service guy told me that guy's behavior was unacceptable, but things happen- didn't take it personally. Can't complain too much because the cost was covered under warranty. Also, Service got me in when I drove there which was at 5:00 pm the Wednesday before and they close at 6 pm. The service desk is very hard for someone to pick up when you call, but they must have been very busy.

Nicole Duran