Lee Credit Now

Salesperson (Ellsworth)

November 21, 2017

"Excellent Sales"

- Nelson Hughes

I didn't expect to go there and come out with a car. But once again Robin has surprised me with yet another great van. See you in six

Robin Cummings

November 21, 2017

"Why I purchased my Second Vehicle from Sallyann at Lee!"

- Oaklandbuyer8687

In December of 2014 I was shopping in the Market for a new Ride. I went into Oakland and met Sallyann 35 months ago. She looked at my credit and qualified me for a nice Chevy Ride. Lee is great if you have a Job and a decent fair proof of income for them to work with. They want to help you get into a Car and improve your credit with a ride so you can get to work. At the time I purchased my first Car with Lee Motors I was a Police Officer with low income and a small median credit score. I was worried that I was not going to qualify. Sallyann got me in for a fair amount of money down with no trade in. I was happy in my Chevy for the last 35 months and drove about 96,000 miles in it. It was a great automobile and I will miss it.. Over the last 4 months I have been really considering a new purchase just because of the amount of miles I have to drive for work all over the state of Maine and New England. I knew it was time to do it again so I would not loose my money in a Vehicle. I returned to Lee and Sallyann gave me a great trade in value as an Existing customer with Lee Motors and did not over extenuate my financial circumstance at all. In fact she was able to give me a lower payment with a credit union financing. I was Happy with my first experience at Lee Oakland witch led me to do business with them again.. My second purchase I made with Lee Oakland led me to drive away again in a New Car with very Low Miles. I was very happy with my First Purchase and got a really fair deal. Great People!

Sallyann Cote

November 20, 2017

"No pressure salesman"

- ambertibbs

I have tried other dealerships, I don't like having the salesman breathing down my neck. These guys here are no pressure and they are no nonsense guys. They treat you like a person and not a paycheck walking through the door.

Darryl Henderson
Erick Staples

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations