Lee Credit Now

Jim Lyons

Salesperson (Ellsworth)
James Beede, Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St), Lee Credit Now

James Beede

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)
Chris Carr, Hogan Rd Bangor Branch Manager, Lee Credit Now

Chris Carr

Hogan Rd Bangor Branch Manager

August 17, 2018

"Jim is awesome to work with and honest as the day is long."

- sman422

My family and I have bought many vehicles from Jim and Lee Auto and will continue to do so as we always feel that we are getting a fair deal.

Jim Lyons
Jack Bridges

August 16, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- Optima

The best experience ever... Robin got me into a car I would never thought I could ever have... I love the car.. thanks for everything 😁

August 16, 2018

"Wonderful"

- LA17

I choose to give a 5 star rating because Robin worked with me through everything so i could have the vehicle of my choice thanks Robin for everything you have done you are amazing!

• at most locations