Lee Nissan

John Dooley

Steven Bishop, Finance Manager, Lee Nissan

Steven Bishop

January 17, 2019

"Straight forward with no BS"

- L Hillyard

We chose to sell our vehicle to the dealership instead of dealing with a private party sale. From the moment I called Lee Nissan I knew this was going to be a great experience. The receptionist was polite and knowledgeable, she transferred me to the right department and the right person- Keith. When we arrived at the dealership Keith made the transaction almost effortless on our part. From the time we walked in to when we walked out was less than an hour. He was thorough, friendly, professional and downright awesome to work with. Lee Nissan thank you for having a Keith!!

Keith Travis

January 16, 2019

"Amazing"

- mlocht22

I have never been so pleased with the service recieved from this dealership. If you go in, ask for Mike Morgan and I promise you won’t be disappointed. Day after day he did all he could to help me find my dream car and could answer any questions I had. I definitely reccomend this dealership, especially if you are helped by Mike. He really is a great guy with a great attitude and made my entire experience amazing.

Mike Morgan

January 15, 2019

"Excellent service "

- Zamorski

Felt like a valued customer when I was first greeted till I left with my new car. Our sales rep Brian was friendly and very professional in helping me get what I needed. He made sure the whole buying process was smooth and easy. I would recommend him and Lee Nissan to my friends and family.

Brian T. Howard Sr.