Lee Nissan

Steven Bishop

TJ Walter, Certified Sales Consultant, Lee Nissan

TJ Walter

February 17, 2018

"Great experience with Jose Cruz!"

- Loda

I looked. I test drove. Jose listened to what I really wanted and found it for me. Fantastic. I have usually dreaded going to buy a car because being a single woman I'm usually not treated very well. Today was different. I felt respected and taken seriously. I'm 60 years old and this is the first time I WASN'T asked if a male in my life would be joining me. Thank you Lee Nissan and especially thank you Jose Cruz!

Jose Cruz

"Amazing Dealership"

- Mel9623

This dealership is absolutely amazing! They go above and beyond for their customers. I was looking for a newer used car for my 16 year old daughter for her birthday. I had been shopping for months and hadn't been able to find something that was in good condition, without a ton of miles or body damage, until I went to Lee Nissan. Not only did they get the car in the price range I wanted, they also tinted the windows and fixed a few small scratches on the body for free, filled the car with balloons and drove it to Navarre, so I could have it for my daughter on the morning of her 16th birthday. I highly recommend this dealership and I can't thank them enough for making my daughter's sweet 16 a day she'll never forget! Thank you Ed Jeffries and Junior Johnson for everything you did to ensure I was 100 percent satisfied with my purchase!!

Ed Jeffries
Junior Johnson

"Cole was the best"

- Shiznit42

Upon walking into the dealership first thing this morning I met Cole Stoner. He made my entire experience pleasant and was very helpful! If your looking for a new vechical go see him!

Cole Stoner