Lee Nissan

Tim "The Brit" Watson

November 21, 2017

"Great service!"

- vclark

This was the first time I had ever been to Lee Nissan. I had my eye on an ATS. I was a bit heartbroken when someone bought it 30 minutes before I came in for my "test drive appt". However, Mark didn't give up! He made a list of exactly what I wanted in a car & told me he would find me one- not to worry. He did just that! He provided me with great, friendly service all the way through the process. His patience & diligence I cannot applaud enough. I would recommend Lee Nissan & Mark to anyone I know.

Mark Ellis

November 20, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jazmin

Brian Howard made my car buying process smooth and easy. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and willingly to work with me on the price! Oh and he was hilarious; I brought my dad with me and all three of us had a great time! I would recommend Lee Nissan and Brian Howard to anyone I know.

Brian T. Howard Sr.

November 18, 2017

"Great service! "

- Alexis25

Tanner was quick and he understood what i needed. They worked wit my budget and i was in and out in a few hours ! Steven was professional and hilarious.

Tanner Lampert