Lester Glenn Chevrolet of Freehold

Kelvin Mayes, Sales Representative, Lester Glenn Chevrolet of Freehold

Sales Representative
Dominic Cuomo, Sales Manager, Lester Glenn Chevrolet of Freehold

Dominic Cuomo

Anita Giammarino, Customer Care Manager - Sales, Lester Glenn Chevrolet of Freehold

Anita Giammarino

Customer Care Manager - Sales

Justin  Somers, Sales Representative, Lester Glenn Chevrolet of Freehold

Justin Somers

Sales Representative

January 16, 2019

"Great experience"

- equinox123

From the first call to dealership, the entire experience was fantastic. Kelvin was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. Showed us around, took us on a test drive, offered us coffee, etc. Manager and finance manager were professional and always asking if they could do something for me while finishing the entire purchase in a timely fashion. Dealer had the vehicle we were looking for, and I was able to lease at a reasonable price.

Other Employees : Dominick, Chris

January 13, 2019

"Friendly and Helpful"

- r2r

Kelvin gave us enough time to drive test and inspect the car before buying it. Transaction was super easy. We were happy driving the car home with peace of mind knowing that we bought a good and reliable car.

Stephen Eidlen
Anita Giammarino

January 06, 2019

"Very happy with my recent purchase"

- Melsnewgmc

My salesman was Justin S. He was knowledgable, helpful, and very friendly! He made the buying process a breeze! He even took time to thoroughly show me all of the features of my GMC and even helped me with my car seat. He truly went above and beyond his duty to assist me.

Justin Somers