Lexus of Knoxville

Kevin Page, Certified Service Consultant, Lexus of Knoxville

Kevin Page

Certified Service Consultant

January 22, 2019

"Service excellence at Lexus of Knoxville"

- TIMPORTSSR Verified Customer

Lexus of Knoxville sets the standard for service excellence. They continue to exceed my expectations every time I return for service. While my car was having routine oil maintenance, they made me aware of my wiper blades that were due replacing, took care of an air bag replacement (warranty recall item), and suggested a restoration of my headlights. All were to ensure my safety, and now my car looks new with a perfect job on the headlights. It's the little things that they do to show their appreciation for their valued customers, that motivates my loyalty to this dealership. They always have a loaner car ready, and I feel like they really do appreciate my business. Shane McKinney is our service advisor and he is the best! Thank you Lexus of Knoxville for all that you do to set the standard for service excellence!

Shane McKinney

January 22, 2019

"Service"

- S.VANBEKE Verified Customer

Shilo is the best. She never hesitates to listen to me and keeps me updated with what’s going on. Will only service at Lexus.

Shane McKinney

January 21, 2019

"Great service as always! "

- Mkn26 Verified Customer

These folks really know how to treat a new car owner! I purchased a new LEXUS nx here, and I never knew my experience would continue even after the purchase. They take care all of my needs, usually free of charge, and they filled up my gas tank!! This really made my day!! Best service I’ve ever had. Won’t go anywhere else.

New 2019 Lexus LS, $84826