Lexus of Knoxville

Jamison Stroupe, Master Certified Service Consultant, Lexus of Knoxville

Jamison Stroupe

Master Certified Service Consultant

November 19, 2018

"First Lexus maintenance visit a very positive experience"

- CONNIESUEONEILL Verified Customer

I purchased an l/s certified 2015 Lexus RX350 this summer, and it was due for its 20,000 mile checkup. Patrick greeted me, advised what would be covered in the checkup and agreed to have the battery checked. Then he ushered me into the waiting area and advised approx how long it would take. He made me feel like a welcome guest. The entire experience was very positive. Made me quite pleased I purchased a Lexus and not another model car! The battery was faulty and was replaced under warranty. Patrick was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and an asset to your company.

Patrick Roberts

"Went above and beyond "

- LAUREL.REMATORE Verified Customer

Grateful that Jamison arranged for my car to be delivered to my workplace and to pick up my loaner. It was a very busy time for me at work and impractical for me to take 3 hours out of my workday to make the round trip to the service center.

Jamison Stroupe
Other Employees : Marcus

"New tires & recall"

- ella0 Verified Customer

Service manager kept me informed and was excellent to deal with. She knew exactly what tires I needed. I am very please with the service by all.

Shiloh Randolph