Lexus of Knoxville

Jamison Stroupe, Master Certified Service Consultant, Lexus of Knoxville

Jamison Stroupe

Master Certified Service Consultant

November 14, 2018

"Maintence and Butler service"

- TERRYWKRUG Verified Customer

I dropped off my car to get maintence and paint Butler service. It went well and I was given a loaner. The squeaky steering wheel seams to be corrected. Thank you for your attention to detail. Terry

Jamison Stroupe

"Great Service Team"

- merlegirl Verified Customer

Lexus of Knoxville always does a fine job on servicing my Lexus’. I’ve been a customer since 1994. They do fine work. Shiloh is my service rep & arranges everything for my convenience & I truly appreciate it. Gage helped me with moving my things into my car & was so pleasant about it all. Five Stars??????????

Shiloh Randolph
Other Employees : Gage

November 14, 2018

"Excellent service always "

- BETTYHALE6 Verified Customer

I know when I bring my car in I will always be well taken care of and well informed of process the service department at Knoxville Lexus will keep me in a Lexus for life , seriously. I traded a vehicle back to Lexus because other dealers service was so poor.

Kevin Page