Lexus of Mt Kisco

Nerijus Aidukevicius

April 19, 2018

"Excellent!!!"

- Eric

I purchased NX300 with professional help of Jon Wyllie. It was great experience!! Please find Jon, he was friendly, imformative and gave competitive pricing. Thanks Jon!!

Jon Wyllie
Michael Libutti

April 08, 2018

"Knowledgable and exceptional staff"

- Maria123

I received excellent service from both the salesperson & the rest of the staff. Lindsay was very knowledgeable and showed me every feature of my new Lexus! She answered my emails very quickly even after a brought my vehicle home. It was a great experience.

Lindsay Diasparra
Derrick Brickhouse

April 03, 2018

"They exceeded my expectations once again."

- Salvatore Barbera

I just bought my third car from Lexus of Mt. Kisco and once again they've proven that I made the right decision going with them the first time. Professional, and courteous are just two of the adjectives to describe the staff. I can also attest that not only are they committed during the buying experience but also should you need road side assistance. I recently had an experience where a pothole, no a crater disabled my car. A Tow Truck was on the spot within approximately a half hour, and I was in the service center with my disabled car within an hour. I remember the horrors of waiting in a disabled car for tow trucks that took forever to arrive. Not with Lexus. Thank you to George Denivo and the Michael Libutti. I'll see you when it's time to purchase my next/4th car from your dealership. Sal Barbera

Michael Libutti