Lexus of Mt Kisco

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

June 16, 2018

"Lexus"

- Ann1

I don’t write reviews but I’ve owned 4 Lexus automobiles over the last 27 years. Would not want to drive any other car! Nothing compares with Lexus, Ann

Meyers Joseph
Derrick Brickhouse
Joseph Kundrat
3.0

June 06, 2018

"Michael Maresca listened and made it perfect"

- Vb2017

I have been a loyal Toyota and Lexus driver for more than 20 years. However, after returning my third Lexus GX, I was thinking about trying something new. I visited dealers from other brands, including Mercedes, Rover, and Volvo. The other cars were very nice and had their merits. But ultimately, I wasn’t buying just the car, I was also buying the service, features, and terms. Michael made everything so easy, and bent over backwards to service me on my prior vehicles and this new vehicle. I had a few very specific vehicle and deal requests, and Michael and the dealership worked with me. They did a great job and I asked Michael where I could put a great review for him. Here it is. Thanks again, Michael.

Michael Maresca
Derrick Brickhouse

June 06, 2018

"Harry Perez - Helpful and explains the car perfectly"

- JAB, ESQ.

What is important to us is having the information we need to make a decision and to have someone work with us to understand the features, benefits, and all the menus, knobs, & swtiches. Harrry listened to our needs and patiently worked to find the answers. During the test drive, he sat in the front and guided us about the Lexus RX series. We have had Audi's, BMW's, Mercedes, Mini Coopers, and just about everthing else, but never a Lexus. He is the kind of salesman you want to do business with. Of course, he wants to sell you a car but he is willing to spend the time with you to make it happen. Nerijus stopped by to make sure things were to our liking and was ready to work with us if we wanted. Guess we are a few months out, but Harry and Nerijus are the people we want to do business with.

Harry Perez