Lexus of Mt Kisco

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Jeffrey Martinez, General Sales Manager, Lexus of Mt Kisco

Jeffrey Martinez

September 18, 2018

"A Pleasure To Do Business With"

- Barbara1

This is my first luxury car and I was treated with such respect. There was no forced sale I told him what i wanted and what I could pay and he worked oout a wonderful deal and I drove home with my car. Awesome. It was the most amazing experience I have ever had buying a car.

Jon Wyllie

September 12, 2018

"Excellent Service Professional Team"

- Tanorri

My mother’s lease was due and she was dealing with a sales rep from another dealership that was arrogant, unprofessional and took advantage of my elderly parents with their last lease. I decided to contact several dealerships in an effort to avoid a repeat of their last experience. I was lucky enough to speak with Jeffrey who listened was empathetic and went above and beyond to find the right car for my parents. He stayed late and worked diligently to make sure that everything was done prior to my parents picking up their car. His team welcomed my parents and took excellent care of them. They took the time to explain everything and told them that if they had any other questions that they would be there to help. I have never had a more positive experience and I highly recommend Lexus of mount kisco. Jeffrey and his team are phenomenal!

Carlo Colombo
Jeffrey Martinez

September 10, 2018

"Purchasing used Lexus rc 350"

- Rc350 awesome

Gene Moretti is an excellent sales consultant. He made sure the car was ready for my arrival. I told Gene you only have one chance to make a good first impression with my viewing of the used RC 350. He said the car is all set and I was blown away. The experience with Gene and Mt Kisco Lexus was one of the best I’ve ever had buying a car. Very happy with the car. Thanks again to Gene Moretti.

Gene Moretti