Lexus of Mt Kisco

Kathy Policastro, Sales Consultant / Product Specialist, Lexus of Mt Kisco

Kathy Policastro

Sales Consultant / Product Specialist

January 11, 2018

"Hands Down Best Dealership"

- jetstar444

So I purchased my first Lexus From Michael Day and he made the process surprisingly enjoyable. I really like the fact that Michael was attentive to my needs. He not only sold me on the car but he made sure to sell me the Lexus brand, Himself, and what his dealership can offer me. I am extremely impressed that they have their own car wash station on site. I mean really??!!! What a fantastic idea!!! I can go on and on about how nice everyone is at the dealership and it seems that the employees really love there job which shows with there genuine smiles. I implore you to visit this dealership because i have a feeling you will fall in love with the dealership the moment you are greeted at the door with large smiles. For me all those Smiles and the receptionist knowing my name instantly changed my perspective of car purchase from grim to wow i can't wait to drive my new Lexus!!! See Michael Day if you want a friendly and enjoyable purchasing experience.

Michael Day
Jeffrey Martinez
Other Employees : Mindy

January 06, 2018

"new purchase"

- Iheartlexus

This is my second purchase through Lexus Mt. Kisco. I have been so satisfied with them for the last eight years. I don't think any other dealership can meet the standards they set. Nerijus Aidukevicius has been an amazing help from day one. He is a gem. We purchased our car this time with Carlo Columbo and he has been extremely patient with our questions and getting us the vehicle we wanted. And having had all our service and repairs (due to my fender benders) done at the dealership, I can say they are professional and helpful to an extreme. Derrick Brickhouse made the financial paperwork and transition to our new car go very smoothly. All around, just the best.

Carlo Colombo
Derrick Brickhouse
Nerijus Aidukevicius

December 23, 2017

"My unbelievable Lexus Experience"

- lexus nexus

MY Unbelievable LEXUS experience I took delivery of my 2013 Lexus LS 460 in January 2016.  Within a few weeks the car would not start and was towed to Lexus Mt.Kisco. Lexus claimed that the battery was bad and replaced it. After a few weeks the car sat for three days and would not start so Lexus Mt. Kisco installed a "trickle charger" which requires you to plug into the nearest electrical outlet. I indicated to them that the "trickle charger" was useless since I live in a Condo with no electrical outlets in the garage.   The service mgr indicated that this model Lexus has 68 computers and he advised that we start & run the car a few times per week. Not once a week, not twice but a few. He also indicated that since we travel a lot we should not park at an airport. I was amazed and indicated that in my 60 years of driving no one ever told not to park at an airport. He also indicated, as well as his mechanics, that I was a "habitual low mileage driver". In other words my 1000 miles per month was too low. I indicated that the car will not start if it sits for three days or more. No one could correct the problem and in the last year I had to jump start the car 10 or more times. Finally I had enough. Before I filed a lemon law claim I asked Lexus to try again to fix the problem. They had a special  Lexus mechanic  assigned to the problem and he claimed the car was normal. I filed a lemon law claim with Lexus and I was told by Karen Rotola ( Lexus Corporate) that Lexus could not offer any assistance at this time. She suggested a hearing with the National Center for Dispute Settlement (NCDS). Prior the hearing  everyone submitted evidence. Lexus submitted numerous work orders indicating that I was a habitual low mileage driver. But the bombshell was their submission of a "Technical Service Information Bulletin" that indicated that 2013 model year LS 460 vehicles may have a discharged battery after the vehicle is parked for 50 or more hours. I had never seen this bulletin before but it seems reasonable that Lexus Mt.Kisco mechanics certainly were aware of this bulletin. The hearing was attended by three judges, Karen Rotola & mechanic, myself & wife. At the hearing Karen Rotola was constantly referring to my low mileage driving habits as well as this Lexus vehicle did not fit my "lifestyle". The unanimous decision by the judges was in  my favor requiring Lexus to repurchase the vehicle. The judges highlighted that 1000 miles per month is not  a habitual low mileage driver. Instead of Lexus Indicating they are sorry for selling me a lemon and sorry for putting me thru all of this nonsense they are still arguing over the final details. Karen submitted the bulletin  and must have read it. She knew there were problems with my car. Prior to the hearing I attempted to work out a deal with the owner of Mt .Kisco Lexus and get a new Lexus but  he indicated that only corporate lexus can make a deal. It is hard to believe the way the Lexus dealer as well as corporate Lexus handled this situation but I have no plans on buying another Lexus. A Lexus former customer, Charles Rasmussen I will be posting this letter on Facebook & twitter

Used 2015 Audi Q5, $28462