Lexus of Mt Kisco

Financial Services Consultant

October 08, 2017

"Hassle-free experience"

- Jenny Silver

I went to Lexus of Mount Kisco to test drive a 2017 GX460. My sister and I were taken on an extensive test drive by George DeNivo, the sales associate who a year ago helped her get an RX350. I immediately fell in love with the vehicle because it drives like a sedan even though it is a body-on-frame, V8 SUV. Want to deal with an experienced salesperson... and a true professional? Well, George is the best answer to that question. I must say that without George's devotion this great deal will not have taken place. Nerijus Aidukevicius, the sales manager did everything within his power to get us the best price on this 2017 model, including a $4,000 rebate from the factory that had expired a day earlier. He even gave us a set of floor mats on top of all the discounts! Oh, and unlike business managers at other dealerships, Derrick Brickhouse didn't keep us waiting for hours to sign the purchase agreement. Want to spend less than 20 minutes signing that agreement? Ask that Derrick do your paperwork when you visit. (During my previous purchase at ANOTHER dealership, I waited to 3 hours to see a business manager and an hour to sign.) It was really worth going to Mount Kisco from New York City to get my new Lexus. In essence, buying a vehicle should be a hassle free experience. However, in my buying experience, only Lexus of Mount Kisco has honored that statement.

George Denivo
Derrick Brickhouse
Nerijus Aidukevicius

October 02, 2017

"Outstanding Lexus Experience"

- Greg

I had an excellent experience buying a 2017 RX 350 from Kathy Policastro at Mt. Kisco Lexus. I found Kathy to be candid, easy-going and extremely knowledgable about every aspect of the RX 350. I knew I wanted an RX 350 with a Nightfall Mica exterior, but struggled with the choice of an interior because I have two young kids and thought the parchment leather was too light. Kathy was patient in this process, and straight forward about the pros and cons of each interior. Kathy set up an appointment where I could sit in each of the RX 350 interiors and helped me realize that the black interior with espresso walnut trim would be visually stunning, and practical. I am completely thrilled with the car. After we purchased the RX 350, Kathy spent almost two hours taking us through every detail of the car and its technology. I highly recommend Kathy!

Kathy Policastro

September 19, 2017

""First time Lexus buyer " - ebuff20021"

- Ebuff

I came from Springfield gardens in Queens and traveled to Mt Kisco based on their reviews. I worked Michael Maresca and it was the best experience. Thank you again Michael Maresca and not to forget Derrick Brickhouse.

Michael Maresca