Lexus of Naperville

Michael Comer, Delivery & Technology Specialist, Lexus of Naperville

Michael Comer

Delivery & Technology Specialist

December 29, 2017

"Since 2005, They have ALWAYS earned my business - 4 cars "

- NorthbrooktoNaperville

The Team at Lexus of Naperville has ALWAYS gone the extra mile for my family. From buying cars to servicing cars. I have worked with other dealers in my area including, McGrath - Westmont, Arlington/Roarman- Arlington Hts. and Bredeman - Glenview. I used to live in Naperville and now reside in Northbrook - 60 minutes away. I STILL drive out to Naperville so these folks can service our cars. They have spoiled me and my wife. No other Lexus dealership lives up to what Naperville consistently provides - top notch, excellent service. I TRUST these folks with my cars. If they tell me something needs to be done, I do it. I have NEVER felt that way about ANY OTHER DEALER. While I have to admit that McGrath/Westmont came the closest to Naperville, no one has ever provided the customer service and an overall "experience" that matches the folks at Lexus of Naperville. Whether it's in sales - Hani Dolat or Service - Darryl, Cindy, Sharon et al - these folks deliver on the Lexus brand promise EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Hani Dolat
Jeff Doladee
Other Employees : Hani Dolat/Sales, Cindy/Service, Darryl/Service, Sharon/Service

December 26, 2017

"It's about what YOU want..."

- jdlugosinski

I started my search for a Lexus ES 350 in September 2017. After a number of contacts with other dealerships, Lexus of Naperville had the car I was looking for. Working with Sales Consultant Nick Gerlak, I was able to get exactly what I wanted at a really reasonable price. I felt that Nick was 100% on my side, and at one point he said, "Jim, this is about what YOU want..." It was all smooth sailing from there. Being a buyer from Wisconsin, there were a few speedbumps when it came to closing the deal, but Nick made sure I got what I wanted, and I drove home in an incredible car! Thanks Nick (and Bill Cranley for his help with the financing!) and the rest of the staff at Lexus of Naperville for a great experience!

Nick Gerlak
Bill Cranley

December 18, 2017

"Mr Jon Krier my Angel from God."

- my lexuz

Before to visited Naperville dealer I visited other dealers and every were I go I field something like so much stress so much presion thinking that the dealer people want to get all the money they can from you. but wen I came to Naperville dealer very quick I field that angels are in that place you can field the peace, and yes there are angels in that place like Mr Jon Krier what a beautyfull person I"m a very beliver of our precious GOD and right wen he came to me to help me to find the car I FIELD THE HOLLY SPIRIT was in him helping me to fine the car of my dreams I know the holly spirit of GOD is in him GOD put him there for a reason, and every body there are so nice very profesional people very friendly emviromen every body asking you if you want a coffee or something or just to said hi,, very nice place to buy a car, I want to said thank you to mr Jon Krier for help me to fine my lexuz I'm very satisfy whit the service im very happy with my beautyfull car GOD BLESS YOU Mr Jon and all of you guys.. Feliz Navidad. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

Jon Krier