Lexus of Naperville

Gary Jaros

December 15, 2018

"Fantastic Sales experience"

- Peggy123

I have leased vehicles for years and my sales person, Mohammed Naim, contacted me to see if I was interested in upgrading. He met my tight schedule and we completed the transaction over two meetings. He kept his promise to get me in and out. Mo is always fair, a genuinely good guy and treats me well. He puts a personal touch to the transaction. I have worked with Mo for years and highly recommend him. He is not pushy and honors the customers requests and respects my time. Secondly I am in love with my new NX 300. The additional safety features, kick open hatch, dynamic cruise, auto high beams made the upgrade with no increase in monthly payment a win-win. Reach out to Mo he will provide an exceptional experience. My technical training session with Michael Comer was also top notch.

Michael Comer
Mohammad Naim

December 14, 2018

"Used Honda"

- fishdave27

I told Gary Jaros my budget and he responded with a price. No games that was awesome. Other dealerships wouldn't give me a price and then added fees to the price. Dan Foster completed the sale for me and answered every question in a timely matter. A pleasure to work with.

Dan Foster
Gary Jaros

November 28, 2018

"Sales was great; Finance needs work"

- bipolarattorney

The dealership is very impressive - clean, well-lit and modern, with a fantastic refreshment area. Mark Malak was our sales rep and he was fantastic. Honest, fair and a genuine pleasure with whom to work - I will be recommending him to anybody who needs a Lexus in the Western suburbs. We closed our deal in less than an hour. Unfortunately, we must have arrived at the busiest time of the day because we had to wait over two hours to meet with the finance person. Joe Castillo was pleasant, but I was more than a little disappointed that he tried to tag me with an interest rate that was more than 1.5% over market - and was not even going to point it out before having me sign the final contract. When I threatened to walk out and obtain my own private financing, the rate magically dropped 1.4%. Joe did do a good job of explaining the other "finance" options - e.g., extended warranty, prepaid maintenance, gap insurance, etc. and was not overly pushy.

Mark Malak