Lexus of Queens

Peter LoBianco

Oscar Luna-Rivera, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Queens

Oscar Luna-Rivera

October 14, 2017

"BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD"

- cheetah777

I made a great choice with IS 300 F SPORT, thanks to Gohar Arustamyan she was my sales person, and I highly recommend her to help you get the perfect vehicle. She was very professional and resourceful, she answered all my questions and helped me made the best decision. Very honest, I really enjoyed the journey with her. I definitely will go with her again for the next car. THANK YOU!!

Gohar Arustamyan

October 04, 2017

"Good experience "

- Alek12345

Kunal was my sales person. He took care of everything in a speedy manner and made sure he answered all my questions. Michael, the manager was at great help and was there throughout the whole process. He assured I was taken care of in the best manner possible. I would definitely recommend this and also the car I got. Lexus rx350 f sport. Amazing!!!

Kunal, Michael, Alex

September 28, 2017

"Had a wonderful experience purchasing my vehicle. "

- Lexus2017

The staff was very professional at Lexus of Queens. Dmitry helped me find the perfect vehicle. Alex , the Finance Manager made the transaction seamless. Oscar, explained all the features and settings in my new car. They were all very patient and courteous throughout the whole process. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Oscar Luna-Rivera