Lia Toyota of Colonie

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Warren Roger, Sales and Leasing Consultant , Lia Toyota of Colonie

Warren Roger

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Kent Winner, Certified Bilingual Sales & Leasing Consultant, Lia Toyota of Colonie

Kent Winner

Certified Bilingual Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 17, 2018

"Excellent service writer, Mike Kikkert"

- April

My tundra is my life - I'm on construction, self employed, and rely completely on the truck! I had a horrible issue which turned out to be the fuel pump module.. Mike Kikkert helped me understand the problem and solved it in one day - yay! I'm back on the road.

July 16, 2018

"Fantastic Leasing Experience"

- JuliannaWatervliet

My lease was coming to an end for my '15 Corolla and I wanted to find another reliable vehicle to lease. I went back to Lia and was introduced to Jason Stores. Mr. Stores is by far the BEST sales associate I've ever dealt with. He took the time to listen and fully understand what I was looking for, what my budget was, and what my concerns were. He was able to look through the inventory and find me a great vehicle at the right price. He is extremely polite, genuine, and friendly. I also received assistance from his manager, Andy, who worked with me to make re-leasing a vehicle (on a student budget) possible. I went into the dealership thinking that I might either be pressured into lease something out of my budget, or that I would leave without any options. Jason and Andy treated me so well and recognized that I was already a loyal Toyota customer. In addition to the sales team, I had the pleasure of working with Gregg Buckley who found me several insurance quotes that were much lower than what I was paying. He is also incredibly friendly, and genuine! I went on a Sunday and it was only a couple of hours before I walked out with a great deal. I'm so happy about my recent experience at Lia!

Greggory Buckley
Jason Stores
Andy Rainone

July 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- Happy Customer

Nick Lopez was my service advisor who I would highly recommend. Very conscientious and attentive to your concerns. I hope he has a long career with Lia. Very well trained.

Nicholas Lopez