Lia Toyota of Northampton

Schley "Rocky" Larace

Chris Wolf, Sales Consultant, Lia Toyota of Northampton

Chris Wolf

January 17, 2018

"2018 Tundra and how Jerzy made it mine"

- KRULE1

In my search to upgrade/ replace my 2008 Tundra, I stopped by Lia Toyota of Northampton to look at a Crewmax Tundra that they had in the showroom. I was greeted by Jerzy with a smile and a handshake. He showed me around the truck in the showroom then we talked about what I was looking for. I was really just doing my homework and wasn't ready to make a purchase at that time. I returned about a month later to have my wife check out the truck. Jerzy was there, and he had been doing his homework in anticipation of my return. He had a few vehicles in the color i was looking for. I decided on the one I was interested in , and because I didn't have my truck for them to evaluate for a trade, I returned a few days later. After some negotiation, we settled on the numbers. Jerzy is very knows about the cars he sells. I can tell he studies so he can pass it along to the consumer. He made my purchase a pleasant experience. It probably won't be another 10 years until I purchase another Tundra, I can only hope Jerzy will still be working at Lia. I would recommend Jerzy and Lia to any of my friends. I'm sure he will give them the same effort he gave me to make it the best new vehicle purchase I have had.

Jerzy Bielski

January 14, 2018

"Honest , attentive salesman"

- Happy customer

DeSean Martinez was my salesman. His attentive, earnest, straightforward service had a big impact on my car and brand choice. He went above and beyond, addressed all of my concerns, and was incredibly available to me throughout the process, and remains so now after my purchase

Desean Martinez

January 12, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- New Tacoma Purchase

Very happy with our experience at Lia Toyota, specifically because of the expertise and commitment of Chris Wolf. Initially went to test drive some trucks, with the intention of buying elsewhere. However, we quickly recognized that Mr Wolf was knowledgeable and friendly and was going to work on our behalf to help us get the right truck, at the right price. Seems uncommon but he was clearly intent on making sure we were happy and satisfied. No pressure, no run around, no 15 trips to talk to the manager. He was busy that day, but was patient and never felt rushed or hurried. Because of Mr Wolf, we decided to purchase at Lia, and decided to buy a new Tacoma. If you go to Lia, find Mr Wolf for an excellent experience.

Chris Wolf