Lia Toyota of Northampton

Frank Cuzzone, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Lia Toyota of Northampton

Frank Cuzzone

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 06, 2017

"Great place to get a car!!"

- Best visit

I came to Northampton Toyota to test drive a car and ended up meeting Frank the salesman. Frank was great! I highly recommend him if you go there. He was so helpful and patient. He was with us right from the beginning to picking up my car at my work to get the inspection done. Rockey who did our paperwork was so honest and helpful. Over all I will be back in the future and be sending friends and family there way. Ask for Frank!!😊👍🏻

Frank Cuzzone

October 25, 2017

"Very positive, non-stressed experience. Deal worked out well"

- polska70

My lease of my RAV4 was due to end soon and I wanted to continue to drive a RAV4. However, I did not yet know whether to lease again, purchase the leased RAV4 I already had or to purchase a new one. I needed to know the costs of each option. Jerzy, in my opinion is an excellent salesman. He worked with me to look at the costs of all the options above. Afterthe cost exploration was completed I decided to go with leasing another RAV. Jerzy helped me to get to the decision I needed to make. He patiently and professionally went about his business assisting me with the process of getting my new vehicle. I did not feel pressured at all!

Greg McClung
Christoper Peltier

October 21, 2017

"Repeat customer "

- deputyFD

This is my 2nd vehicle I have purchased threw Jerzy, I have never been disappointed with how he handled my transaction. In fact he always made me feel like and old friend and he goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable with the deal.

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $25286