Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

119 Reviews of Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

March 29, 2018

"Very positive experience!"

- KJ

Tina immediately responded to my Emails. Excellent communication experience. Tina is pleasant, very outgoing and easy to do business with! Overall, a I felt like a valued customer.

Jose Pabon
March 27, 2018

"Overall great experience. "

- WWJD_Orli

This dealer was great. Quick response to online inquiry. Got me in and out in just a couple hours. Honest and reliable employees. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Andre Bernatchez
Other Employees : Finance, I believe his name was Ryan. Sorry if I’m wrong lol
March 26, 2018

"Thumbs up!!!!"

- TOYOTA girl

I was looking for a Toyota Tacoma double cab used. I had went to two dealerships and their services were not at par. One day I decided to do my search for my Tacoma online. I entered all the info I needed and to my surprise, Tina called me immediately, she was pleasant, accommodating and I felt very comfortable with her and it was as if I had known her for years. I received her invitation to the dealership site. When I came there, I was greeted with a warm welcome and test drove as many trucks as possible. I extend my gratitude to the team which includes Carla, Riley and Maxx, they all helped in every way possible in finding the truck I was looking for. Even if Lia Wilbrahim did not sell me my truck, but they earn my business on servicing it moving forward.

March 23, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experiance!"

- Ewingsteven1

Nunon, and his team along with Raheem worked extremely hard to get me into the right vehicle at the right price. They were professional, polite and curtious every step of the way and we’re more than accommodating when in the last minute I wanted explore other options. In the end I couldn’t be happier with my brand new 2018 RAV4 xle! I will be happy to let everyone know what a great deal I got and WHERE I got it! Thanks to the entire team! Sincerely Steven Ewing

Nuno Marques
Other Employees : Raheem Ovalles
March 15, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- tfmessier

My Salesperson Carla, Was wonderful! Very Knowledgable and friendly staff and managers. Would highly recommend and will continue to do business with Lia Toyota of Wilbraham.

March 06, 2018

"Couldn’t ask for better"

- Quicksandtacoma

The whole buying experience went so fast and smooth. All of my questions were answered very fast and not a minute was waisted. All around a great time.

March 05, 2018

"Professional, not pushy, honest."

- peacerummer

The car I wanted was on hold so things did not work out but I was suprised by the excellence of the sales person, Anthony, and his professional manner and honesty.

Anthony Brown
March 04, 2018

"A good Experience"

- Zombi

Pick My Toyota online, went to the dealership. Mark was easy to talk to and went above beyond to help in speedy way. Tina was nice and made sure I show up to my appointment.

Mark Poirier
February 27, 2018

"Glad I made the drive to LIA Toyota"

- CAPE COD GUY

I found the truck online and drove from the Cape to LIA Toyota. Everyone was great. Carla was professional, friendly, and kept me updated on everything as the sale progressed. Riley, Tina, and Ryan were also friendly and professional. They delivered my truck to the Cape! I'll be sure to recommend LIA Toyota. Excellent experience.

February 22, 2018

"Carla is the BEST car sales lady in the history of the world"

- Hector007

Carla Brooks made our car buying experience stress and worry free. She was friendly, honest and easy going every step of the way. She’s a hard worker, and made sure everything was taken care of. We drove away with a reliable Toyota vehicle for our son. Carla thank you again!