Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Cynthia Patrick

Ryan Campbell, Finance Manager, Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Ryan Campbell

December 08, 2017

"No pressure, collaborate and cooperative "

- Jnoyeslaw12

There was no pressure to buy anything, I had freedom to look at options and make clear decisions. Carla went above and beyond to answer any concerns that I had.

Carla A. Brooks

November 30, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Drew Brees Fan

The Wilbraham Lia Toyota dealership is top notch! Tim Kent went above and beyond answering my questions, making suggestions, and helping me, but was in no way pushy whatsoever. After I decided on a certified used RAV4, the process was absolutely painless. Tim and also the Business Manager were so quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Tim Kent and the entire group @ Wilbraham Lia Toyota to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Timothy Kent

October 14, 2017

"Great price, honest and professional staff, easy & pleasant!"

- Phil

I purchased a new Toyota from Lia Toyota of Wilbraham. My salesperson was Frank Marvici. I had initially worked with Christine St. Andre with whom I corresponded by phone and email. Christine was very pleasant and offered me a great price on the new vehicle. I went to Lia Toyota and Frank offered me a very fair price on my trade in. After a bit of negotiating, Frank and I finalized the price of the trade in and we agreed on the deal. I then returned a week later to pay for the new car and take care of all the paperwork with Ryan Campbell. Ryan made this process very easy and straightforward. A few days later Frank arranged for an employee to deliver the new car to my house and pick up my trade in. As is typical with buying a new car, the dealer slightly overestimates the cost for registration, title, etc. They then very promptly refunded me the excess once they completed the registration process. Thanks to Christine, Frank and Ryan, this was a perfect experience from beginning to end. Everyone was honest, pleasant, straightforward and professional. Thank you.

Ryan Campbell