Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Ryan Campbell

Timothy Kent, Sales Consultant, Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Timothy Kent

October 14, 2017

"Great price, honest and professional staff, easy & pleasant!"

- Phil

I purchased a new Toyota from Lia Toyota of Wilbraham. My salesperson was Frank Marvici. I had initially worked with Christine St. Andre with whom I corresponded by phone and email. Christine was very pleasant and offered me a great price on the new vehicle. I went to Lia Toyota and Frank offered me a very fair price on my trade in. After a bit of negotiating, Frank and I finalized the price of the trade in and we agreed on the deal. I then returned a week later to pay for the new car and take care of all the paperwork with Ryan Campbell. Ryan made this process very easy and straightforward. A few days later Frank arranged for an employee to deliver the new car to my house and pick up my trade in. As is typical with buying a new car, the dealer slightly overestimates the cost for registration, title, etc. They then very promptly refunded me the excess once they completed the registration process. Thanks to Christine, Frank and Ryan, this was a perfect experience from beginning to end. Everyone was honest, pleasant, straightforward and professional. Thank you.

Frank Marvici
Ryan Campbell
Other Employees : Christine St. Andre

August 17, 2017

"Excellent Dealership and Excellent People!!!"

- Miasousa21

This place is excellent! I leased a Toyota Corolla and this was my first time leasing. My experience was beyond amazing and Timothy Kent was the perfect person to help me with my first time purchase. He was very helpful and went above and beyond to explain everything thoroughly and clearly so that I would understand everything, He was so friendly, informative, funny, and very easy to talk to. Timothy made my first time experience leasing a car very pleasant! He is absolutely amazing!! If I have any questions about my car I know I can always call and count on Timothy! I would highly recommend this dealership to others looking to lease or buy a car! Thank you Timothy and your team!!

Timothy Kent

July 04, 2017

"The best and most informative ever"

- greatgran

Riley Campbell made this an easy experience for us. He was very friendly and out going with us willing to work with us to the best.

Riley Campbell,Sales