Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Ryan Campbell

Andre Bernatchez, Sales Consultant, Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Andre Bernatchez

May 01, 2018

"Best experience buying a car"

- rjb81

I have never had such an easy experience buying a car. Carla, our salesperson was knowledgeable and straight forward with us. We explained what we wanted, test drive what was available, talked pricing and an hour later we had bought our car! After we purchased the car the communication didn’t stop there but Carla followed up. I have taken other cars in for service and that also has been a great experience.

Nuno Marques

April 19, 2018

"Truly exceptional service"

- Mike C.

Mark and Nuno were extremely professional and patient with me throughout the whole process. They answered all my questions about my options and went above and beyond to get me a great price on my new car.

Mark Poirier
Nuno Marques

April 03, 2018

"Wilfredo Semidey"

- wsemidey

Sales person was very friendly and met all expectations.Worked with me throughout the whole process to get me a deal under my budget. Always kept in touch with updates.

Used 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $32995