Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Andre Bernatchez, Sales Consultant, Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Riley Campbell, Sales Manager, Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Riley Campbell

January 09, 2018

"Quick, Easy, Professional "

- MeganElliott

Andre made the entire experience from start to finish a breeze. I went into the dealership knowing I wanted to turn in my 2015 RAV 4 and get into a new lease. I also knew I wanted another RAV 4 but had a few very specific requirements. Andre was very attentive to those requirements as well as my budget. What topped off the wonderful experience was that Andre came into the dealership on his day off to get me into my new car at a time that fit my schedule. The management and other sales members were also very attentive to my needs and made the entire process a positive one for me.

Carla A. Brooks

January 04, 2018

"New purchase "

- Lori

This is my fourth car that I have purchased with Lia. The sales staff is very accommodating and friendly. They work really hard to find the right vehicle for their customer. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Tina Zarlenga

January 03, 2018

"Pleasant"

- Paula57

I never trust puttung my phone number online but went for it. Tina contacted me the next day, she was so pleasant and down to earth. No pressure at all. That's who brought me into the dealership,Andre from sales was professinal but friendly , no pressure attitude. Ryan also was just as friendly and easy going. What else can I say ,except I'm " old school" . I felt like I stepped back in time where customer service was everything and they provider that and then some.

Riley Campbell