Lindsay Honda

Dan Fenton

Curtiss Paige Jr., New Car Sales Specialist, Lindsay Honda

Curtiss Paige Jr.

October 11, 2017

"My first service experience was memorable"

- VIKAS KIRANI NATARAJA

This was my first service after i purchased a brand new Honda civic. The service executive Oleta was very friendly right when i approached the service station, got the paper work done quickly and provided the car back right on time as promised. The waiting area in Lindsay has access to internet and comfortable chairs to ensure you can work peacefully while the service is being done. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone for service.

Oleta Butts

October 07, 2017

"Purchase of Honda CRV"

- Purdychick1

Michael Houston and his team at Lindsay Honda made my experience pleasant and enjoyable while purchasing my brand new 2017 Honda CRV. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends!

Michael Houston

October 04, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Toni

Jason Youngblood was great to work with. He was so patient with me, showed me all my options! There was no pressure to make a decision quickly! Made sure I got the color I wanted and all the options I wanted or didn't want! I'd recommend him to all my friends.

Jason Youngblood