Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Blake Curtis, Used Car Manager, Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Blake Curtis

Used Car Manager

November 20, 2017

"Great Buying Experience with Chuck and Blake"

- ybirger

I was searching for a very specific model of a VW Touareg, and had interfaced with multiple dealerships in the Metro DC area over available inventory. Charles (Chuck) Wheatley at Lindsay VW was really great, he did not push and was completely honest, down to what the final numbers might be at the other dealerships. I went to Lindsay VW twice, to see the car and to talk numbers, and had the opportunity to speak with the manager, Blake, as well, who did his best to meet me half-way on the price I wanted. While there was another similar vehicle elsewhere, with lower miles, I chose to buy from Chuck and Lindsay VW, since the car was in great shape, the service was stellar, and I felt welcome to come back anytime or call with any questions of concerns. Neither Chuck nor Blake made me feel like I was wasting their time, neither of them wrote me off (being a female, that happens a lot at car dealerships) and both seemed to want to give me a good deal and didn't seem to be out for just the sale, which is why I chose to buy from them over the guys at other local dealerships. I would absolutely recommend going to Chuck and Blake for your VW purchasing needs!

Chuck Wheatley
Blake Curtis

November 17, 2017

"Awesome experience!! - Sai"

- msuman49

I was in the market to buy a 2017 Jetta SE and went to couple of dealers before sending an email to Lindsay. That's when Sri got in touch with me regarding a new Jetta SE. We met the same evening and finalized the deal. Unfortunately, the time he was about to start the paper work that car was sold by another sales consultant. We were a little disappointed but Sri went over and above to find us a car from another dealer in NJ. He made the buying process hassle free for us. I would recommend Sri to all the VW lovers out there looking to get one. He is one of the best sales consultant out there and Lindsay is one of the best places to buy your dream car.

Sridhar Krothapalli

November 14, 2017

"“I’m Too Sexy For Volkswagen!”"

- Michael Collins

Now, before anyone purchases a Volkswagen elsewhere, come see this trio of fine gentlemen. I promise, as long as you are of sound mind and body, you will have a great VW experience and a great VW dealer for life....... First and foremost, Joshua Jay (JJ) must be one of the most professional, personable, and easy persons to do auto sales business with. Next in line, but a close second, the Sales Manager Clint, and of course F&I guy Joshua. All 3 of these gentlemen thoroughly know their product, and better yet, know how to unconditionally serve their customer. From start to finish the experience was top shelf. All the participating (in our transaction) staff at Lindsay VW were willing to earn another customer even 15 minuets before closing this past Saturday night. They were there there to happily serve others, not themselves. It was way past 8:00pm (2 hrs after closing on Saturday night) when JJ walked us through the vehicle he did not leave a single stone unturned. Every detail was elaborately covered, every question, no matter what, was thoroughly answered with patience. And then a hiccup occurred....the sunroof. It refused to cooperate. JJ's determination saw us through a brief (user error) issue without skipping a beat, or pointing fingers. Cool, calm, and collected he delivered us our 7th German engineered automobile. We cannot wait to enjoy this winter in our new Golf Alltrack! Thank you to Clint, JJ, & Joshua. I appreciate you and the others-centered service you provide. Now, reread the first paragraph and without hesitation, go see these fine gentlemen for a new Volkswagen. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Joshua Jay