Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court, Sterling, Virginia 20166 Directions

1,285 Reviews of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

February 03, 2019

"Definitely worth the 2 hr drive "

- maxstar1

I was in the market for a 2019 R-Line Passat. I saw One on line at Lindsay VW. I spoke With Jon Kerbaugh the sales manager. I explained, I am from Maryland and do they do title and tag work. He said, they do. We spoke about the vehicle I was Interested in. He put together a deal and we scheduled a test drive. I arrived and met Jon. He introduced me to Kareen Watson, my salesman. The car was ready for a test drive. I test Drove the car. Kareen explained all the features. Upon return a deal was struck and an additional discount for first responder was added to the deal. I can’t be more pleased. I got A fair trade for my car. The whole process from start to finish was efficient and pleasant. Marija in finance was very nice and got me a good rate for my loan. The whole team welcomed me to the Lindsay VW family and thanked me for traveling two hours and choosing Lindsay VW. Now that’s customer service !

Kareen Watson
Mariya Dimitrova
Jon Kerbaugh
Feb 04, 2019 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Thank you for the 5-star review and for choosing Lindsay VW! We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with our entire team. Providing communicative, efficient and friendly customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your new 2019 R-Line Passat!

January 24, 2019

"Professional Team"

- MikeC2012

I just bought my used Jetta from Lindsay VW of Dulles. I could not be happier. Alfonso, my salesman did an excellent job of getting me a fair deal. Overall I think the dealership staff is very professional. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Alfonso.

Sean Deal
Jan 25, 2019 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Mike! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our top-notch sales professional and received a great deal. Enjoy your new Jetta!

January 05, 2019

"Fantastic experience: ask for Bob Derby!"

- Jared

I bought a used passat from this dealer and had a great experience. My sales person was Bob Derby, who took the time to show me several vehicles, and didn't pressure me one bit. He was patient as it took me a few weeks to make a decision, but I ultimately decided to buy a vehicle and I have no regrets!

Bob Derby
Jan 07, 2019 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review, Jared. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience working with our attentive sales professional. Providing pressure-free and thorough customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your new Passat, and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

December 31, 2018

"Hppy wife leads to happ husband thanks to Simon @ Lindsay VW"

- HAPPY BUYER

Great buying experience working with Simon. Knowledgeable, friendly and fantastic person to work with. Strongly recommend that you ask for Simon when you go there.

Simon Chu
Sean Cho
Dec 31, 2018 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Thank you for the 5-star review and for recommending us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our friendly and knowledgeable sales professional. Enjoy your new ride, and we hope to assist you in the near future.

December 27, 2018

"2019 Jetta"

- MikeM

I recently purchased a 2019 Jetta from Alfonso Monteverde and had a great experience. He helped walk us through the offers and was with us from search through sale. Thanks Alfonso... we look forward to future purchases.

Dec 28, 2018 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review, Mike. We are happy to hear you received such thorough and attentive customer service from our sales professional. Enjoy your new ride, and we too look forward to assisting you in future purchases.

December 22, 2018

"2015 Passat TDI"

- Jamaal S.

Worked with Alfonso Monteverde for the purchase of a 2015 VW Passat TDI. I can't say enough great things about his work ethic, knowledge, and ability to make me feel at home. In fact, every section I interacted with that day was phenomenal. I truly recommend this dealership and more specifically Alfonso to anyone looking for a vehicle. His care before, during, and after the sale are top notch. - Jamaal S.

Dec 26, 2018 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review, Jamaal. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our knowledgeable sales professional. Providing a comfortable and top-notch car buying experience is always our goal. Enjoy your 2015 Passat!

December 16, 2018

"My awesome experience with Joshua Jay"

- Ericb

Had the best experience ever when purchasing my new VW Golf. I drove to Lindsey Volkswagen where my salesman Joshua Jay completely explained all the steps to satisfy what I needed to know about buying my new car. I highly recommended!

Dec 17, 2018 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our sales professional. Providing thorough and informative customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your new VW Golf!

December 13, 2018

"Sales person Josh Jay "

- John 70

Josh Jay was my point of contact very honest and polite person I would diffinately buy another vehicle from him so I'm very and will again purchase another car in the future from Josh Jay

Dec 14, 2018 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our honest and polite sales professional. Enjoy your new ride, and we look forward to assisting you in the near future!

December 07, 2018

"2018 Tiguan SEL R-line"

- katemmccrindle

Amazing buying experience. Joshua came recommended to us from a friend and we can see why! My husband first began by emailing to inquire about logistics, finances, etc. on potential vehicles. Joshua was prompt, thorough and polite in his responses. When we arrived the day we wanted to purchase a vehicle, we were 30 minutes early but he was ready for us. During the test drive, he was attentive to what each of us was looking for in the vehicle and what we'd want to know. He was personable and showed an interest in our lives and our small family to ensure the vehicle was the best recommendation for us. Then Joshua made the paperwork painless and set us up with Laura who was thorough and helped us get the best payment options. We used the tablet to sign everything which made the whole process quick and easy. Total, it probably took us longer to drive down and back than to actually purchase a vehicle. Will definitely go back because Joshua and Laura made such a positive impression on us!

Joshua Jay
Other Employees : Laura S.
Dec 11, 2018 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with our friendly and thorough team. Providing attentive and personable customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your new ride!

December 04, 2018

"Horrible "

- Bblair24

I drove 4 hours to buy a used vehicle. They over charged me in taxes and said they would send out a check in the mail. Never got a check in the mail so I called for them to tell me that they made a mistake and didn't charge me enough. So they used the money that they was supposed to give me to fix their mistakes. They said that they didn't even charge me the correct temporary tag fee? How do you mess that up even though I see all the fees on my buyers order. Also while I was driving home I stopped to get gas and The car wouldn't start because its battery was shot. I had to pay close to $200 for a battery and i only had the car for 2 hours. They clearly knew it had a battery issue when they should of ran it through their shop. They had it running for me when I got there so most likely they either jumped it or was trying to charge it. I've been in the car business for a couple years and this place is a joke on how they handle everything. I've bought 5 cars in my life and by far worst experience. Never will go back their for anything. Stay away from their used cars

Kareen Watson
Larry Schiro
Dec 05, 2018 -

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded

Mr. Blair, thank you for choosing Lindsay VW and for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for any confusion regarding your PA taxes and registration fees, as you may be aware, we collected $609 from you and paid PA $642.07. We absorbed the additional $33.07 as a goodwill gesture at our expense. We would happily share the receipt from PA with you. We are disappointed to hear that you needed to invest in a battery. Although you purchased this vehicle AS-IS, we are willing to discuss this with you to work toward a resolution. Please contact Sean Deal, Pre Owned Manager, 703.880.8004 or sean.deal@lindsayvw.com.

1 - 10 of 1,285 results