Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello - Service Center

38 Lifetime Service Reviews

2929 Pole Line Rd, Pocatello, Idaho 83201

38 Reviews of Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello - Service Center

September 15, 2018

"They went the extra mile!"

- Eileen

I dropped off my car for an oil change and seat belt repair after a trip to Montana. They returned it sparkling clean and serviced!

James Gillard
Other Employees : Ray ( he gave me his card but I lost it) Excellent communication! *****
Sep 17, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

Thank you for the great review. Come back and see us again.

August 22, 2018

"Walk in oil change"

- Ram 2500

Walk in Oil Change, no appointment. Friendly Staff, Nice Waiting area in the show room, comfortable environment. I was there for about 45 minutes, they inspected my truck and gave me a report on various items. Overall It was easy and a good experience.

Morgan Harris
Brandon Uhrig
Bill Wigington
Aug 22, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

Thank you for your business. We look forward to servicing your car again in the future.

August 17, 2018

"Great customer service, fast "

- Jos

Very friendly people and fast service. Nice olace to sit and wait it you have to and I like the overall experience, I feel like they are taking care of what needs done in a timely manner.

Other Employees : Garrett
August 07, 2018

"Recall"

- mm3125

We had to take the truck in for warranty work. We arrived a little early and was out of there 5 minutes after our scheduled time! Pleasant surroundings too

I don’t recall his name
July 22, 2018

"Very Satisified"

- Ezflap

Service associates were very friendly and helpful. They sent a text to me advising me that if I had any concerns or questions I could call them anytime.

Marcis
July 13, 2018

"Quick and friendly service"

- Langille

Just a routine and regular oil change, but the courteous and efficient service at Lithia made my visit enjoyable. The work was done about the same time I finished my hot chocolate.

July 10, 2018

"Service Work"

- rsparrow

Marcus took good care of us. It took a couple of visits to get things right but eventually the out come was good. Was a little frustrated that things didn't get fixed on the first visit and that I had to bring it back to get it right. Also disappointed that I was told that they had cleaned up my van and nothing had been done.

Marcus
June 13, 2018

"Transmission service and Recall items"

- jgrauber

Excellent job thanks. James did a nice job communicating with me when I asked questions. Service department was clean and accommodating. Should not have to type a book to send a review.

June 09, 2018

"Courteous "

- duder5564

On the same page told me what they did and what they found and what to do about it also gave me a carwash that was also needed

May 10, 2018

"Easy effective friendly knowledgeable "

- Katherine1160

My car was fixed Service person was wonderful Gave me ride to work Life is good Did overall vehicle check to get another piece fixed I did not know about Great service

Morgan Harris