Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello - Service Center

43 Reviews of Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello - Service Center

November 02, 2018

"Great service "

- Jensen

The service people were great to work and are great keep you informed on price and service time. We will go back for other services.

Brandon Uhrig
Nov 05, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

We are so glad you were pleased with your service. Thank you for the wonderful review. We can't wait to see you back!

October 31, 2018

"Very Timely"

- terry

Very Polite. Timely and to the point. The service was performed and finished earlier than expected. Explained the service well. Was given a free car wash.

Not sure who the service rep was
Nov 02, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

We are very glad that you were pleased with your service. Thank you for the great review! Come back and see us any time.

October 16, 2018

"Great Service and People"

- Forrest

The people at Lithia treated me like my business was important. They explained everything very well and took care of my needs. James and Ray are excellent to deal with.

Oct 17, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

Glad we were able to help! Thank for the awesome review. Come back and see us anytime.

Oct 18, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

We are glad we were able to help! Thank you for the awesome rating! Come back and see us any time.

October 15, 2018

"Great service department "

- Laree Packard

Lithia has a efficient and friendly service department. They determined the issue with the Jeep and was able to replace the part in a timely manner.

Oct 17, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

We are glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for the great review. Please come back and see us any time.

October 11, 2018

"Fixed driver window "

- Peter fitzgerald

Thanks you did good. I appreciate the help. Will use y’all in the future. I like the new building. Like all the new vehicles

Oct 15, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

Thank you for the great review. We are very glad we were able to help. Come back and see us any time.

September 15, 2018

"They went the extra mile!"

- Eileen

I dropped off my car for an oil change and seat belt repair after a trip to Montana. They returned it sparkling clean and serviced!

James Gillard
Other Employees : Ray ( he gave me his card but I lost it) Excellent communication! *****
Sep 17, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

Thank you for the great review. Come back and see us again.

August 22, 2018

"Walk in oil change"

- Ram 2500

Walk in Oil Change, no appointment. Friendly Staff, Nice Waiting area in the show room, comfortable environment. I was there for about 45 minutes, they inspected my truck and gave me a report on various items. Overall It was easy and a good experience.

Morgan Harris
Brandon Uhrig
Bill Wigington
Aug 22, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello responded

Thank you for your business. We look forward to servicing your car again in the future.

August 17, 2018

"Great customer service, fast "

- Jos

Very friendly people and fast service. Nice olace to sit and wait it you have to and I like the overall experience, I feel like they are taking care of what needs done in a timely manner.

Other Employees : Garrett
August 07, 2018

"Recall"

- mm3125

We had to take the truck in for warranty work. We arrived a little early and was out of there 5 minutes after our scheduled time! Pleasant surroundings too

I don’t recall his name
July 22, 2018

"Very Satisified"

- Ezflap

Service associates were very friendly and helpful. They sent a text to me advising me that if I had any concerns or questions I could call them anytime.

Marcis