Wilson Motor Company

Trevor Bowen, Client Advisor, Wilson Motor Company

Trevor Bowen

"Service Department"

- nlolsen6 Verified Customer

Have been having work done on my vehicles at Wilson Motor for about 10 years now, and in that time there has never been a time when they have been anything but professional and excellent in their service. Could not recommend them enough!

Other Employees : Lynette

July 16, 2018

"Good service, lacking some important info "

- Leaflady Verified Customer

I bought a Nissan Leaf 2016 and the service was great. Although once I got home and added it to my insurance I realized it had the smaller battery in it. I’m not sure if the dealer knew this or not but I was specifically looking for the longer range battery. It was probably poor research on my part and a lack of knowledge on their part. I did tell them I wanted the longer range and that I thought all 2016 models were 100+ miles. Overall I’m happy with the car except for this one feature it’s lacking that I thought it had.

Hagen Andersen
Kaden Barr
Brandon Sholly

"Perfect vehicle"

- bretlarsen69@gmail.com Verified Customer

Perfect vehicle Kirkland TJ Iversen and Zack Saxton they found the car that I was looking for in the price range and payment I wanted it to be and couldn’t be happier thanks Zack and TJ I’ll be back for future purchases five star service all the way around

TJ Iverson