Wilson Motor Company

Trevor Bowen

September 24, 2018

"Purchased New Vehicle"

- Mason

Wilson was willing to work with us. Kerby in particular kept us updated on new vehicle options that were within our budget. We were very pleased with our experience over all.

Kerby Olsen

September 23, 2018

"2010 Ford Explorer "

- Purplecrown

They made sure it was in perfect condition before delivering it to me, 350 miles down in Southern Colorado. They also fixed a damaged rear bumper, that I didn’t even know was dented.

TJ Iverson

September 22, 2018

"Quick, simple, no hassle experience."

- Kami93

I am 25 and haven't had a car in years and finally decided it was time. I went to Wilson Motor first and they asked simple questions of my budget and what I was looking for in a car. I loved the first one they showed me. Went to a few other dealerships to see all my options and ended up going back same day to buy the first car offered. I never felt pressured and everyone I spoke to was very down to earth and chill which made me feel comfortable, like they were trying to help me find what I really wanted and not just make a sale. I never thought I'd buy the first car I looked at on the first day of looking but here we are! I'm happy both with the car and also the great customer service.

Tyson Bowman