Wilson Motor Company

Trevor Bowen

September 23, 2018

"2010 Ford Explorer "

- Purplecrown

They made sure it was in perfect condition before delivering it to me, 350 miles down in Southern Colorado. They also fixed a damaged rear bumper, that I didn’t even know was dented.

TJ Iverson

September 22, 2018

"Quick, simple, no hassle experience."

- Kami93

I am 25 and haven't had a car in years and finally decided it was time. I went to Wilson Motor first and they asked simple questions of my budget and what I was looking for in a car. I loved the first one they showed me. Went to a few other dealerships to see all my options and ended up going back same day to buy the first car offered. I never felt pressured and everyone I spoke to was very down to earth and chill which made me feel comfortable, like they were trying to help me find what I really wanted and not just make a sale. I never thought I'd buy the first car I looked at on the first day of looking but here we are! I'm happy both with the car and also the great customer service.

Tyson Bowman

September 21, 2018

"Best people to work with and best deals in Utah!"

- jordangoff1 Verified Customer

Ask for Nate Romrell when looking for a truck. That was the second truck I’ve bought from Nate. He is very knowledgeable about vehicles and Nate is very honest. I’ve never had any pressure to buy something from Wilson Motors. After looking all over northern Utah we got the best deal here and never had to haggle over price. Top quality service after the sale also, I strongly recommend Wilson Motors.

Kaden Barr