Lithia Reno Subaru

Evan Williamson

September 21, 2018

"Great experiencce."

- ctcnreno

I was shopping around for a new car and went to a couple of other dealers. They only seemed to want to sell me a car. I was recommended to Lithia Subaru and from the moment I got there everyone was very helpful. Never felt any pressure and Tom the sales man explain everything and the things that would save me money. No dealership does that. Randy came out and introduced himself as well as Andy. Finance went thru without any issues. It was a great experience and was the way it should be, professional, curious, and caring. Great Job Lithia Subaru.

Thomas Kirklin
Wasiuzzaman Doha
Randy Goldman

September 18, 2018

"Bought a new car"

- BRENDA HELLER

My husband said if we buy another car he wants a Sabaru. So on 9-15-18 We were getting our Kia , Soul detailed and noticed a Sabaru Dealership across the Street. To be exact we were on Kietzke Lane and Grove St and across the street fro Franktown Corners car was was Litha Sabaru dealer. We went over just to look and came out buying a Subaru Forester. We love it and I am having so much fun figuring all the the new gadgets on it and listening to my DVD'S yes that's right it came with a DVD player and a spare tire and jack, also has back up system screen and cruise control.

Troy Cowan
Jesse Watkins
Other Employees : The first sales person was a girl sales lady but then we got switched Troy. A very nice person.

September 14, 2018

"You should CLONE Chad, your salesman!"

- Olivia

It is axiomatic that there’s a special place in hell for car salespeople: most people would rather have a root canal than deal with them. Dealing with Chad on my recent purchase of a 2018 Subaru Forester gave lie to those truisms. What a gem he is! Due to some unfortunate recent medical issues, my credit was problematic. But Chad refused to give up and left no stone unturned to make the sale. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m actually looking forward to going back to Reno Subaru for my routine mantenance.!

Randy Goldman
Other Employees : Chad(not listed here)

Used 2013 Dodge Dart, $11995