Lithia Subaru of Fresno

Victor Bravo, Sales Professional, Lithia Subaru of Fresno

Victor Bravo

Sales Professional

April 11, 2018

"AMAZING SERVICE, WONDERFUL SALESMAN"

- JanJonG

This all started when our current vehicle, that we'd had for 10+years, decided to start giving us trouble. So my "better half", who hates dealing with any type of Salesperson, decided it was time to "bite the bullet" and get the dastardly deed over with. Since my brother had recently bought a Subaru Outback and used the Costco car buying program, I decided to give that a try. Before I had chance to print out the referral from Costco my phone rang and it was salesman Ed Monson on the phone. And the rest is history. No pressure at all from him. He asked what we were looking for and then sent us a video of all the vehicles available, He worked with us the whole way and went above and beyond to answer all and any questions we had. To quote my husband: "Ed wasn't pushy at all. He was always available when needed. I felt no pressure and was comfortable during the entire process." Anyway, after two days of trying to make our decision on the best vehicle for us we walked away with a 2017, almost new, Subaru Outback. And we also felt like we made a new friend. He told us to reach out anytime with any problems and/or questions or just to say "hello". You "Rock", Ed Monson" and you deliver incredible service for your employer. I hope they appreciate all you do. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership when we come around for our Outback services.

March 22, 2018

"It was excellent3"

- SARAAAWISHONN

He was very helpful in showing me what all the car has to offer. We set up my phone, and had a few laughs along the way. I LOVE MY NEW SUBARU(:

March 11, 2018

"Fourth forrester"

- Suaru forever

Thanks Ed for your patience, honesty and being fair in our Forrester buying experience. You have great knowledge of product. Thanks to you we are enjoying our fourth Forrester!

Ramzy Saleh