Lithia Toyota of Redding

Tracy Nichols, Sales Rep, Lithia Toyota of Redding

Tracy Nichols

Sales Rep

September 18, 2018

"No words can discribe!!!"

- Mcovert

The understanding and professionalism of the employees at Lithia Toyota is amazing this is my 4th transaction with Lithia and I will continue to be a loyal customer. I went in to trade my existing vehicle which was bittersweet for a lease vehicle. The creative thinking of the finance manager (Corey) and and the sales person (Aaron) helped accomplish what I went in for. Aaron took the time to hear my needs and work towards a resolution. I am beyond impressed with his customer service and product knowledge! Duane (finance) was a pleasure to work with he was very quick and thorough with the information given for the old and new vehicle. The whole transaction most quickly and with such ease. Everyone was very kind and my son enjoyed visiting with them all very much too!!!

Duane Gazzigli
Other Employees : Cory

September 16, 2018

"Great car buying experience!"

- carbuyer34

Aaron helped me find exactly what I was looking for and Duane made sure everything went smoothly as well! I highly recommend both of them!

Duane Gazzigli

September 14, 2018

"Incredibly helpful and friendly folks!"

- BrentNosek

Everyone that I worked with (and over the course of two days, it was a few) was incredibly helpful and polite. Aaron and Ryan did their best to make sure I got in to a vehicle that I would be happy with and worked with me to get the payments to an area that I could budget. Tracy was very friendly over in finance as well, thanks guys!

Tracy Nichols