Lithia Toyota of Redding

Jeff Lovett, Sales Rep, Lithia Toyota of Redding

Jeff Lovett

Sales Rep

February 21, 2018

"My dream car is finally mine"

- Peyton05

So it started off with a E-mail late Friday nigjt,I got a response almost immidiatly,i was very suprised just from that...she helped me find the absolute best,and i MEAN BEST sales member that y'all have up there,Ms.Deanna Casner...because of her and her tremendous dedication to the customer I now have the car that I ha e dreamed of since it came out,I am the proud....PROUD owner of the 07 Chrysler 300 SRT8 that had graced the Toyota dealership with it's short presents until I with the help of the ever so amazing Dee Dee C asner took my baby home.....I will be a return customer again and again....y'all need to hold on to her for sure,also the finance team is incredible,staying late to get me in my car,th at meant the world to me...and for Ms.Dee Dee to take time from her family on her day of was a testament of true dedication to the customer....she is not your average sales member...she is not in it for the if payputs,she is in it to make us all feel comfortable and leave feeling good and not pressured....Thank Yyall so much for making this a reality!!!!!

Dee Dee Casner

February 16, 2018

"Professional salespeople and finance. "

- Martha Mullen

Michael took the time to go over all the details of the car before and after the purchase. He let my husband speak to the mechanics about some technical questions. Above average for courtesy and helpfulness.

Michael Hamilton

February 07, 2018

"Sales And Finance Dept."

- Mike Weigel

Ray Hale was very professional to work with. He treated us with much respect and a very honest person. We worked with Adam Saunders in finace and he also helped make our buying experience very pleasant. Both Ray and Adam bent over backwards and went the extra mile to help us get us in the car we wanted.

Ray Hale